Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 3,152

HallowMoonshadow

Seeing as I'm nearing the end... These'll be the very last screenshots I'll post from Code Vein

Untitled
Got a new filter... This scenery shot was probably the best I got for the time being

Untitled
I was messing around with the prismatic setting for this screenshot to make them look a little out of focus and shots a bit more ethereal... Not the best but oh well.

Untitled
The "fury" filter at use here which depending on the exposure or if you use a vignette bleeds some of the colour out which I think worked pretty well for this particular shot

Untitled
A red noire/Bloodlust shot that works particularly well in this desert area...

Untitled
And finally another Bloodlust filter shot. But this time messing around with the dedicated blur toggles to focus more on this standoff shot in the forefront here (That I was really lucky to get as I was actually trying to get a different shot entirely) which I think came out especially nicely for my first attempt!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Superb stuff, and what cracking notes to end on! My favourite is the second-to-last shot, with the bloodlust theme applied; very striking, the same as all your other Code Vein shots have been. Your experimentation with focus works really well, too! Nicely done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy They really do look great, I’ve struggled quite a bit with Code Vein’s photo mode and found it hard to get good shots so all the credit to you!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

Glad you like them @RogerRoger & @nessisonett.

I get you mean ness as I've tried to take plenty of action shots in particular and it's not come out all that great. The usage of filters really does help the game out into creating some more striking looking shots.

I'll still be taking some of course to stick in the eventual review (And I've held a few back for such purposes)

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Thrillho

@RogerRoger you asked for it.

It's the Thrillho TLOU2 screenshot megapost!

SPOILERS WITHIN

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho You're right, I did ask for it, and I'm grateful for the tag because they're awesome! Absolutely not my kinda game in the slightest, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate its phenomenal visuals (and captured extremely well by your good self, too)!

The second, fifth, eighth, eleventh, seventeenth and nineteenth (!!) are my favourites. We need to make the screenshot competition bi-annual around here!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@Thrillho Some really nice shots there, I'm especially partial to 6,11 (I have some similar shots but really like you're choice of angle here) and most of all the penultimate one.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

HallowMoonshadow

Oh wow @Thrillho! Those shots are absolutely fantastic!

The second, fifth, sixth, eleventh, fourteenth, seventeenth, nineteenth and twenty sixth are sone of the best to me. With your guitar hero shot still being a favourite of mine! 😄

ApostateMage

Cracking shots but that one of Ellie in the grass is a phenomenal pic.

ApostateMage

ishaajo840

Is there a way to download these awesome snaps of various users in HQ like 4K or 1080p something???

ishaajo840

RogerRoger

@ishaajo840 I think it depends on how individual users are sharing them. An embedded Twitter image, for example, usually comes out smaller than something from a dedicated image-handling website.

It might also be polite to ask the person posting the screencaps you wanna download. I'd personally be flattered knowing somebody liked my shots enough to wanna keep 'em, but I don't want to (nor should I) speak on behalf of over a hundred previous pages. If you ask directly, perhaps the user might be able to link in a high-quality version of what you're interested in.

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@Thrillho Sorry for the belated post, those are really nice Last of Us screens there. I love the ones of Ellie playing the guitar and walking towards the farmhouse.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

mookysam

@Thrillho Haha, well to be fair it is from the back and artistically filtered. 😂

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

HallowMoonshadow

Sadly no photo mode in Yakuza 0 so you'll just have to enjoy these well timed shots!

Untitled
Dragon of Dojima? More like the scowl of Dojima!

Untitled
Welcome to Kamurocho

Untitled
Because we all have those imagine spots whilst Karaoke singing... Even Kiryu!

Untitled
When you shove someone into a door so hard that they shower you in money...

Untitled
Extreme fishing!

Untitled
The true star of 0 is here

Untitled
Lord of the night indeed!

Untitled
Welcome to Sunshine

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Thrillho

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Kiryu looks so young in those seeing as Y5 in 30 years on from there!

It's also strange to see Majima dressed so conservatively compared to his normal attire too..

Thrillho

HallowMoonshadow

Yakuza 5 is 30 years ahead of 0? Holy crap @Thrillho so Kiryu's 50 or so in that and still smashing bicycles into people like it's going out of fashion?! 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic