Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 3,152

mookysam

@KratosMD Not at all. I know there's lots of returning Sky characters so it's made me more excited to play it.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

BearsEatBeets

Some shots from my time with Jedi Fallen Order

Untitled
Untitled

I like the ship but it's tricky to get fully in shots

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Welcome back, and great shots!

@BearsEatBeets Very nice Purge Trooper action there and yeah, I agree, getting a decent angle on the Mantis can be a bit of a pain. Does this mean you've finished it?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Yeah finished and Platinumed last weekend. Just posted my thoughts under the Game of the year article. That Purge Trooper class was probably my least favourite enemy in the entire game. It felt so hard to even get a hit in on them that did any damage. I have a few other shots I might put up later on, think they might be a tiny bit spoilery as they involve one of the big beasts you fight.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets I just saw; fair assessment, but glad you mostly had fun! And totally agree, that specific type of Purge Trooper can do one. The others I never minded, but they were just a pain.

I've held back a couple shots of Cal fighting the Nightsister zombies as well, because I know there are some folks around here who got the game for Christmas and have only just started, or haven't started yet. Your call; if it's a beast that was featured heavily in trailers, then I think you'll be okay.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger I couldn't remember what was in the trailers so had a quick look and it's literally in the thumbnail lol. So here they are

Untitled
Untitled

Your lightspeed picture inspired a couple of my own

Untitled
Untitled

I tried to get quite a few more fighting shots but always struggled to get timing and a good angle I liked. Playing Death Stranding now but may replay it again sometime and fiddle with it some more. I may add some RDR 2 shots soon as I'm curious to go back and see what the photomode they have added is like.

BearsEatBeets

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah it's been great fun, you can now just activate the camera in Conton City at will and take photos

i must have taken about 100 pictures just messing about in the city

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

mookysam

Spider-Man

Untitled

"Take that, you... you bad guy!"

Untitled

Spider-Man takes a selfie while plummeting from the spire of the Empire State Building. As you do.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Untitled

Chloe films her Herbal Essences audition video.

Untitled

"And now my beauties, something with poison in it I think, with poison in it, but attractive to the eye and soothing to the smell... poppies, poppies, poppies will put them to sleep..."

@BearsEatBeets Great Star Wars shots. Love that lightspeed one!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

JohnnyShoulder

I've been doing some sight seeing in Assassin's Creed Origins, so took some snaps.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets @mookysam @JohnnyShoulder Awesome screencaps, folks!

@FullbringIchigo You've taken 100 shots, but only shared four with us? I'm pretty sure there'll be a couple more in there worth posting! No pressure, of course.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah the issue is sharing them, my PS4 has unlinked from my twitter for some reason and i can't remember my log in details so i have to send them to my other account on PSN and then copy them on my laptop and then post to twitter but i don't get to use my laptop very often now a days

i'll share a few more but i have no idea when i can post them here

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Urgh, that sounds like a headache. No worries!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Got a few from my time playing The Outer Worlds.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Wow, that can be a really pretty game when it wants to be!

@KratosMD Anything which elicits Mass Effect 3 Citadel vibes must be good. The mech-kicking butler is just icing on the cake! Glad you're having fun!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Saints Row VI (I mean IV) Re-Elected

Untitled
There's a whole metal gear (and maybe a smidge of splinter cell) sequence... including a bit with a cardboard box

Untitled
Vice President Keith David (yup the actor) really loves Star Wars apparently!

Untitled
Obligatory lens flare shot?

Untitled
With a dubstep gun the power of music can always prevail!

And here's some from Divinity: Original Sin 2. Fun with the Pet Pal perk.

Untitled
Who's a good boy?!

Untitled
... Best pet name ever

Untitled
These ARE all voice acted by the way... Most are a bit cringy but still humorous to hear 😂

Untitled
Sure why not? This is normal compared to some of the stuff I've seen

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Thrillho

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I'm not sure whether a magicockerel is as good as a chicken who can act as a property manager like in Yakuza 0 though

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Yeah graphically it is not the most impressive title I've played but it sure does have its moments.

HallowMoonshadow

Ha ha oops @KratosMD! Firet time I've messed up roman numerals in... well forever really! 😅

It'll probably be a pretty good palate cleanser after all those Jrpg's you've been playing MD... Was a nice breather for me! Especially with the absurd rule of cool tone it has going for it

Pffft! There's a property developer chicken @Thrillho? What doesn't Yakuza have at this point? 😂

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

Some more pics from Assassin's Creed Origins. This is from the Final Fantasy 15 cross over side mission. You get a well handy sword, shield and a chocobo mount!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Not sure why the chocobo has the same legs as a camel, but there you go!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Very nice! Your chocob... cam... er, your chocambo looks cute!

That third screenshot reminds me of the hub area from Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, another Squeenix game. A crossover within a crossover!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic