Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Octane

As of right now:
Death Stranding
Control
A Plague Tale
Pokemon Sword
Days Gone

But I have yet to play Jedi: Fallen Order.

Octane

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger 'listening to a great soundtrack and shooting @themcnoisy seconds before he crossed the finish line, stealing his win? Yeah, I'm happy with that, thanks!'

And that's the reason it's not on my list lol. I knew I had forgotten a game and that's the one.

Dreams
Death Stranding
Team Sonic Racing
Apex legends

In that order.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Pretty sure you got me back later on, though!

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

redd214

Borderlands 3
Links Awakening
Division 2
Star Wars Fallen Order
NFS Heat

redd214

JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108 wrote:

@JohnnyShoulder Bloodstained is another one. And Borderlands 3 as well

@Gremio108 I almost bought Borderlands 3 in Xmas flash sale on the weekend, but it would be crazy to do so seeing as I'm still balls deep in The Outer Worlds.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

I almost bought Borderlands 3 in Xmas flash sale on the weekend, but it would be crazy to do so seeing as I'm still balls deep in The Outer Worlds.

😶

... You... bought it dinner first at least right @JohnnyShoulder? 😂

"Well that was fun. Horrible, but fun!" Fargus The Jester - Pandemonium (After a summoning a monster that destroyed his home town)

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

JohnnyShoulder

I don't get it...you guys never heard of the expression 'in balls deep before'? Of course I'm wearing my Xmas themed pants and socks at the time.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I can't say for the others but I was being hoplessly childish/dirty minded about it @JohnnyShoulder 😂

Obviously I know you didn't mean it that way... Just a bit of teasing lol

"Well that was fun. Horrible, but fun!" Fargus The Jester - Pandemonium (After a summoning a monster that destroyed his home town)

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

JohnnyShoulder

@JoeBlogs It shouldn't be a problem, it wasn't intended as an insult to anyone or anything like that. Of course it could be interpreted in different ways, especially if you have mind like @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic