Forums

Topic: Your top 5 games released in 2019

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger 'listening to a great soundtrack and shooting @themcnoisy seconds before he crossed the finish line, stealing his win? Yeah, I'm happy with that, thanks!'

And that's the reason it's not on my list lol. I knew I had forgotten a game and that's the one.

Dreams
Death Stranding
Team Sonic Racing
Apex legends

In that order.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Pretty sure you got me back later on, though!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

redd214

Borderlands 3
Links Awakening
Division 2
Star Wars Fallen Order
NFS Heat

redd214

JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108 wrote:

@JohnnyShoulder Bloodstained is another one. And Borderlands 3 as well

@Gremio108 I almost bought Borderlands 3 in Xmas flash sale on the weekend, but it would be crazy to do so seeing as I'm still balls deep in The Outer Worlds.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

I almost bought Borderlands 3 in Xmas flash sale on the weekend, but it would be crazy to do so seeing as I'm still balls deep in The Outer Worlds.

😶

... You... bought it dinner first at least right @JohnnyShoulder? 😂

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

I don't get it...you guys never heard of the expression 'in balls deep before'? Of course I'm wearing my Xmas themed pants and socks at the time.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

HallowMoonshadow

I can't say for the others but I was being hoplessly childish/dirty minded about it @JohnnyShoulder 😂

Obviously I know you didn't mean it that way... Just a bit of teasing lol

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@JoeBlogs It shouldn't be a problem, it wasn't intended as an insult to anyone or anything like that. Of course it could be interpreted in different ways, especially if you have mind like @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.