Forums

Topic: The Marvel Thread

Posts 541 to 545 of 545

JohnnyShoulder

Did I read it right somewhere that they just cancelled a bunch of films? I was surprised they were still going tbh.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FuriousMachine

@LN78 Oh, you're going to love it, I'm sure! You'll find yourself screaming "Oscar snub!" throughout, it's that good

@JohnnyShoulder Might be a different thing, but last I read was that they more or less confirmed that they are not moving forward with sequels to Eternals, Marvels or Ant-Man. As I understood it, none of those were in active development, apart from maybe Eternals 2, which Feige wanted to make. Would make sense that they've at least started thinking about what a sequel there could be, but probably not much more than that.

FuriousMachine

LN78

@FuriousMachine I was ordering "Dune 2" and "Andor" steelbooks and my finger must've slipped or something. I hate it when that happens. 😉.

LN78

FuriousMachine

@LN78 I'm familiar with the phenomenon
Got Dune 2 pre-ordered as well, but I can't find Andor anywhere that ships to Norway (all the locals are sold out). Well, not true, Amazon UK has it, but that is a last resort for me. Previous pre-orders of limited editions has led to me missing out due to the fact that Amazon would sit on the order until long after release date only to inform me that "whoopsies, didn't get enough stock, sorry" and by then it was impossible to get elsewhere... of course, thinking about it now, it is already impossible for me to get elsewhere, so I really have nothing to lose by placing an order. Excuse me a moment while I go shopping

FuriousMachine

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic