Forums

Topic: The Art Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 268

Anti-Matter

@AgentCooper
Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I will post the colored version of them several days later.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

My hand drawing of White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
I drawn him with my own version. โ˜บ
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

My sculpture for the desk of my fiancรฉ is done!

This is her as a kraken!

Untitled

The desk, chair, laptop and phone are made of wood Everything else is made of polymer clay

Kidfried

@Anti-Matter Late reply, but I really like this one. Is it completely your own design or based on something?

@Zuljaras Lovely details, especially the coffee (it's a coffee right?) Also digging the birds vibes there, haha!

Kidfried

Anti-Matter

@Kidfried
Oh, that White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?
I drew him with my own design so I used a little bit anime style.
Also, for Cyber Doctor Xaverio & Cirrah above, I got inspiration to design the doctors with gun weapon style after I saw futuristic heroes design from Google image. And I tried to make with my own style.
For Cirrah, I got inspiration from Halle Bailey hairstyle when I saw Little Mermaid live action trailer and her name Cirrah was from one of Britain's Next Top Model cycle 12 contestant with name Cirrah-Leah.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

Here is the final project finished!

I have been making these mini Starcraft figures so I can fuse them on a battlefield on top of my N64 console! Everything is permanent

Untitled

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Zuljaras

My latest project. Orc Shaman with Tier 6 raid set (Skyshatter Regalia) from World of Warcraft.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Still, I have to paint him and make the special effects like lightning. Also, he needs a base with 1-2 totems as well

Fizza

A small doodle of a certain spooky spectre I made during my free time lately! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ปUntitled
play Ghost Trick

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic