Forums

Topic: Push Square Game Club Spooktacular: Resident Evil 4

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,131

Mr_B021

Anybody interested in reviving gameclub and delve into some of the lesser known gems of PlayStation plus/extra?

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

QualityGeezer

I didn't realise there was a game club on here tbh really enjoy the one on purexbox

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

I did run this for a couple of years but there were just less people taking part each month to be honest. It was hard to really drum up interest after a while.

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Bundersvessel

Ok @QualityGeezer @Mr_B021 excellent 👍

This is the most recent tag list I can see on the thread:
@ralphdibny @RogerRoger @phil_j @crimsontadpoles @Ralizah @Th3solution @Thrillho @mookysam @LieutenantFatman @LobsterJohnson @Tjuz @Kidfried @Octane @Col_McCafferty @DerMeister @Mr_B021 @Fight_Teza_Fight @R1spam @TraCuz- @ThereThere @LtSarge @IAM1982 @SirWoolsley @CJD87 @EliteSlayer

Who here would like to see a revival?

I’m guessing you don’t have the appetite for it now @nessisonett? Understandable really 👍

Friendly Neighbourhood Discord

NP: Helldivers 2 [PS5] / Breath of the Wild [Switch] / Sea of Stars / Lies of P [XB]

PSN: Bundersvessel

ralphdibny

I probs won't have time for playing games but I don't mind organising it like I do the PX club if that was amenable to people here, including Ness. I'd probably start a new thread so I can have control of the thread title etc.

I have a template in place that I can pretty much just copy over. Also with ps plus extra now available, seems like there would be a shared pool of games that people would have to choose from.

Up to you, offers there if you want me

See ya!

Pizzamorg

Can I join in please?

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Th3solution

I have really enjoyed participating in the past and the club has helped expose me to new games I’d otherwise not play. And experiencing a game simultaneously with my PS buddies adds to the joy.

As I’ve remarked elsewhere, I’m a bit short on time, compared to prior years, but it’s ever-changing and unpredictable as to when playtime opens up. In the event that a game pops up that piques my interest and my schedule is conducive, I’d very much like to participate. Although I suspect most months I’ll likely be either preoccupied or swamped with other life commitments.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Bundersvessel

@ralphdibny Nice one Ralph, I was actually thinking about taking over the reins if that is agreeable since it'll give me a wee distraction, with a little help from yourself of course. Saves putting more on your plate, what do you reckon? Starting a new thread is probably the way forward.

@Pizzamorg Of course mate, the more the merrier. Just need to hash out the details 👍

Friendly Neighbourhood Discord

NP: Helldivers 2 [PS5] / Breath of the Wild [Switch] / Sea of Stars / Lies of P [XB]

PSN: Bundersvessel

KilloWertz

I rarely ever participated, but I'd be all for a revival. It's more about wanting to play some of the bigger games that come out right away and then my large backlog as well, but maybe the stars would align at some point and the game of the month would be something I'd want to play at the time.

I'm surprised it dies off here as there's a lot more of a pool of people here than over at Pure Xbox, but that has been going on pretty well for a while now.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

ralphdibny

@AgentCooper by all means, go ahead! Feel free to use any of the PureXbox stuff as a template.

Do you want me to just create the thread itself and you can do all the monthly intros, vote tally's etc and just tag me on the 1st of each month and I'll change the thread title?

See ya!

RogerRoger

@AgentCooper Thanks for the tag about this. I won't be able to promise my participation, but if the stars align and I happen to be considering a game that's coming up in the rotation, I'll try my best to join in. I'll also contribute to the chat if it's something I've played before.

Best of luck reviving this, and hope you all enjoy whatever you play together!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ryne-Gaia

I would love to participate in a game club like this but of course it would happen to be the Resident Evil game I just beat hahhahahaha

Ryne-Gaia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic