Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,340

SteveButler2210

@Jairo_MC: I play games because I love games, and generally will at least try my hand at most games I can get my hands on (except for sports games, which just don't do it for me). Howeeeeever, I do love me a trophy, and have some criminally easy games to plat in my collection (TWD, Mega Drive Collection, Resistance: Burning Skies etc). That said, I still bought those games because of an interest in the game rather than the trophies, and would never buy something just for those - you won't see Hannah Montanna in my collection any time soon!

You will find the trophy levelling slows quite a bit around that point - I was at Level 16 with 54,585 points (Bronze=15, Silver=30, Gold=90 and Plat=180) at the start of the year. I now have 81,480 points, but have only actually gone up 4 levels! It's sad how satisfying I find it tracking the stats. Damn you psnprofiles and your brilliant stats page...

If you were Kirby, what is the first thing you would inhale, and what weird/awesome powers would it give you?

EDIT: damn, pipped at the post by @ArnoldLayne83, so I'll answer your question! Not really sure I'd say there's a specific type of game I used to play but can't anymore, but I remember playing Fifa 97 or 98 (I think) a lot once because there wasn't much else to do at my grandparents, and I can't stand Fifa nowadays!

My question is the same as it was first time round

Edited on by SteveButler2210

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Tasuki

Easily an atm and it will give me the power of shooting out unlimited cash.

You just won an all expensive paid trip to anywhere in the world, where do you go and why?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Ash_uk1

id go to Japan, always been interested in the culture differences

what`s the best story you have ever; read, watched or played?

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

Wesker

@Ash_uk1: Rocky IV

What do you think of Double Fine as a studio?

Wesker

themcnoisy

Naughty dog easily

So you wake up and have a have bomb in front of you with 0:47 on the timer having just ticked down from 0:49 and 0:48. You have wire cutters in your right hand and a walky talky in your left. What do you do?

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

I prefer coffee, so its pine cones for hands.

Is final fantasy 7 remake going to be a complete catastrophe?

Jaz007

No, I think it'll be great.
If you could decide what Sucker Punch's next game is, what would you make it be?

Jaz007

DerMeister

Honestly, a new Sly game so the series can be finished.

Do babies float?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

BAMozzy

Doom III the BFG Edition - that way I get all 3 games and don't have to choose between them...

Do you think sequels should follow the basic core gameplay that made them popular or go for something radically new for the franchise?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: Nice question

As a mainline entree the gameplay loops have to remain the same, but the fluff can be altered. Core naming conventions should remain and mostly the controls should never change (ivy soul calibur 2,3 and 4 this should never happen again) but characters can be altered but the story should never become so convoluted to be laughable.

Ghost in the shell or Ghost with Patrick Swayze

Edited on by themcnoisy

BAMozzy

Ghost in the shell

I think itsinteresting - especially as people complain about CoD which changes significantly with each new iteration and as the developers are different too yet people still say 'its the same every year' whilst playing Fifa or some other yearly game that doesn't change much. Battlefield hasn't changed as much as CoD yet rarely gets the same criticism. On the other hand some games that change get criticism for being too different and not what the fans want/expect or why they got into the series in the first place. In some cases though the way a game is rebooted can be a significant departure and improvement and become much more successful than its predecessors - Fallout 3 for example

Single player or Multi-player only games?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

@Jairo_MC: 2d - Super Mario bros 1 & 3, New super Mario bros DS, world and donkey Kong. Top games. 3d are great as well especially sunshine and 64.

@BAMozzy COD gets a rough ride, but I have finished everyone I have played. They are always fun and have a lot of replayability. But I suppose its the picture boy of the annual franchise and so gets treated as such. As for Fifa - I'm actually surprised at the evolution of fifa from 09-15 every single game has been fun as hell with a lot more differences with each iteration. I'm also surprised people love ultimate team it's complete horse s%&£.

Okay question - McDonalds or Burger King?

DerMeister

Wendy's

The most painful thing you've been hit in the face with?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Jaz007

Not really. Never tried it though.
Would you rather have each finger snapped back all the way on a hand, or hve your pinky get cut off?

Jaz007

Hego

Pinky cut off, better to get the pain over with, and you could still play games without a pinky!

Which superhero would you like Rocksteady to make a game around next? (Rocksteady made the Batman Arkham games for anyone that didn't know)

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.