Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,340

BAMozzy

Nowhere

Favourite Film last year?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

DerMeister

In 2007, I moved to Texas from Illinois, which is across alot of the country. About as close as I've ever done.

What is your favorite Japanese song?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

Currently Driveclub. Past Spyro

Have you ever called in sick from work or school just to stay home and play a game?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DerMeister

I haven't. I've wanted to just to see if it would work, but with my average grades, it was a bad idea.

Did that doctor's note for Fallout 4 work for anyone?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

themcnoisy

@DerMeister: What's the doctors note? (that's both the answer and the next question)

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Quintumply

I guess you mean yesterday (Valentines Day) - we got each other a gift and a card, in addition to that I made us a nice lunch and got her some flowers, and we went out for a meal in the evening

Have you ever had any interesting/weird/hilarious Valentines cards/gifts?

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Quintumply: This doesn't count but bear with me. I came home to get married 6 years ago (got married on the 12th) on Sunday the 14th (same day order as this year) my mate offered me a lift back to Plymouth as he hadn't bought me a present. To save fuel I said yes! Little did I know the car was rented off a dodgy Russian, was full of red diesel (dodgy fuel), he was hungover, we got a flat tire, the police pulled us over and it took us 14 hours to get back. That was weird.

Should we start the Playstation PSBGOAT super series March 2016 today?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

SillyBoyJudas

@Anchorsam_9: I am VERY unsure on how to answer this because everyone on the site seems to be split between indies, exclusives, and AAA titles(not CoD or Battlefield). But I am going to vote for Mass Effect 3 just because of their multiplayer for PS3. PS2 for me will be Ultimate Alliance (I was 8 - 12) when I had my PS2 lol. PS4 I would choose Bloodborne from my collection. We have to split it between systems. I barely remember the games I play on PS1 & PSP.

What did you do for your Valentine's Day?

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

BAMozzy

Probably the Last of Us as that game seem very popular although I prefer Uncharted.

What do you think should be the Game of the 2000's (Best game released since 2000)?

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

DerMeister

Probably the constant glass half full releases of games. Street Fighter V is of course the latest example of this. I do not want to spend $60 on games that are piecemeal on best, even for games I love.

What other languages are you fluent in?

BAMozzy

hmmm where do I start - Fanboyism?, Greed? Quality Control? etc etc. I think the thing that probably affects me the most is 'greed' but 'fanboyism' affects me a lot too - it has an impact on how I am perceived as a gamer a lot too - more so than 'greed' as I have more control over that - I can of course not buy all the micro-transactions and 'random' chance to get exactly what I want - yes I am referring to CoD with its supply drops!!! Especially from games/franchises that have already made 'billions' in profit! Like I said I have more choice on 'Greed' so therefore I would choose 'fanboyism' and fix that (If I could) - that could eventually lead to fixing greed as a united front of gamers could tackle that (and other) issues together.

Beaten to it - anyway to answer the next question, I am not fluent in any other languages.

What feature of the PS4 do you think has been the best reason to upgrade for - something the PS3 (or last gen if you didn't own one) couldn't do/didn't have? The controller (shape? touchpad?)?, Communities?

Edited on by BAMozzy

Anchorsam_9

Easily the biggest upgrade is the controller - I hated the PS3 controller, which is why I had an Xbox 360 last generation. The main reason I got it, though, was because of the potential exclusives - there's the normal ones, like Uncharted, but PS4 always tends to get quirky exclusives that Xbox seems to lack. Also, the PS4 has tons of indie games on it, which really appeals to me

What one feature would you take from a previous-gen console and add to the PS4?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

Tasuki

Beat em ups. I would love to see a new beat em up in the same vain as SoR or Final Fight.

Do you tend to play multiplayer games more online or offline?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

I only play MP games online. On very rare occasions I may try an offline match against 'bots' to see a map layout but generally just play these online. Co-op campaigns though I rarely play co-operatively - at least not until I have completed it solo.

Who is your favourite female character from the DC or Marvel universe and why?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.