Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 3,605

CaptD

@Gremio108
Riddle me this, when the clock bell is struck Lady M will be unleashed and the Hunter will become the hunted and the leaves will turn red.

CaptD

Gremio108

Ahh right okay, I know what I'm looking for.

But my question is - how did you come to that? What was it that pointed people in that direction? I'm still completely baffled. Was there a message on the developer's twitter feed or something?

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Anti-Matter

Still playing Kao The Kangaroo.
I have reached The Isle of Eternity, almost finished.
I just only need some rune stones until 48 or 49 pieces to unlock the final boss chamber.
That will be quite a lot of work to do and I will try to finish the game tomorrow.

Anti-Matter

CaptD

@Gremio108
I know what you mean and I cannot answer that, I only know because I read some guide somewhere.
However the trophy description does inform you of the character that you are looking for and where they are located so perhaps people just worked it out from there as once you find the mechanism in the level it isn't too difficult to know what is required (assuming you figure out the EXACT character from trophy tile)..
My riddle was at least trying to be a bit more cryptic.

CaptD

Gremio108

Your riddle was exactly what I needed to set me on my way, so thank you very much!

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Bentleyma

I am currently questing in Tamriel. Waiting on the new expansion to drop!

Untitled

[Edited by Bentleyma]

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

lotan666

Th3solution wrote:

@lotan666 Drop some impressions of Days Gone if you feel up to it. I’d like to hear more and get some up-to-date feedback now that the game has been out for so long.

I will write more, when I dig deeper into the game but I have a few first impressions after 4 hours of playing.

1) The game surprised me with how good it looks. I only saw some low quality gameplay clips on YT. I'm actually impressed with the visuals.

2) I love the bike - riding it but also the management - keeping eye on the fuel, riding smartly instead of just holding the acceleration button.

3) The game's mechanics are in many respects strikingly similiar to The Last of Us.

4) The AI, unfortunatelly, is horrible :/ The human enemies are dumb as a bag of bricks and stealth is OP.

5) I heard it's an easy game and it certainly seems so. I'm a typical casual dad gamer (3,5 years ago I bought my first ever console - before that I'd never held a pad in my hands) and Days Gone is the first game in my life I started on hard difficulty. And so far I haven't died once.

More later

lotan666

Th3solution

@lotan666 Thanks for those early thoughts. 😄 I hadn’t realized how easy it was. Definitely interested to see how it evolves for you.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN

Did the prison mission and the two missions after that one, and finished Chapter One of Rise of the Ronin. There are only three chapters, so that must mean I am about a third of the way through the game now. The final boss fight of Chapter One was a real rush and I was a big fan of The Red Demon & Blue Demon fighting together, with all my companions at my side, (in this battle), it felt epic.

[Edited by BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN]

"I cherish my thoughts and hold 'em exclusive, Confucius." - Ransom

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN

@Jimmer-jammer I can now safely revise my opinion of RotR, with several soaring highs and emotionally devastating lows during the closing arc of Chapter One there is definitely enough variety inherent in the game.

Edit: I said I had been following the story quite closely and just that final mission of Chapter One was essentially the culmination of what all the previous missions had been leading up to and just feel quite cathartic to conclude that initial part of my Ronin's journey.

[Edited by BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN]

ZeD

Been putting a some time into Marvel Midnight Suns recently. Finished the first act the other day and feel I am getting into the groove of the game loop now.

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Jimmer-jammer

@BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN Hey! Apologies, I’ve been very busy all of a sudden this last bit. Glad to hear you enjoyed the end of chapter 1! I think it’s still fair to say that there is a certain amount of repetition within the game, with a serious focus on combat, but I do think it stays fresh throughout when taken as a whole.

Thanks for that! Making films is a ton of work😅 This is our biggest project yet, hopefully we end up with something cool.

Planet of Lana is very good so far, though it’s taken me a week to get like two hours into it. Very much in the same vein as Inside and Limbo but a little friendlier. Beautiful art style too!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Bentleyma

I am playing Still Wakes the Deep. It's okay. I enjoy exploring, but it's not as scary as I was hoping. A lot of the encounters I've done so far just involves throwing an object to distract the enemy and sneaking by it.

[Edited by Bentleyma]

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN

@Jimmer-jammer You'll be pleased to know I just acquired a Western Greatsword for completing the first mission of Chapter Two. 🤣

colonelkilgore

@Max_Headroom such a great game. I played it back on PS4 and it’s still one of the highlights of 8th gen for me. I’m looking forward to playing through it again on PS5 one day. Enjoy buddy!

**** DLC!

Yousef-

Anything remedy puts out is instant banger. I need to get to Alan Wake II as soon as i can.

“One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.”
-Max Payne

54 days until Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster.

Donut Drake did nothing wrong.

Jimmer-jammer

@BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN Very nice! I can only imagine what the postage on that was…

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Max_Headroom

colonelkilgore wrote:

@Max_Headroom such a great game. I played it back on PS4 and it’s still one of the highlights of 8th gen for me. I’m looking forward to playing through it again on PS5 one day. Enjoy buddy!

Thanks, i am loving throwing stuff at the enemies it makes a refreshing change, the only downside is no saves so if you balls up you go back to the last auto save (unless i am missing something)

Having said that it makes you not rush in all guns blazing so maybe its not such a downside after all.

Max_Headroom

lotan666

On the topic of autosaves - does anyone else think the checkpoint system in Days Gone breaks the game?

The game saves every time you reach a goal, so there is no consequence to death. An example - you have to grab on object that is lying in the middle of a clearing and there are zombies walking around. The game wants you to be smart and sneaky but the problem is the checkpoints system makes it redundant. You can just run to the object and get it. You will alert all the freakers but it makes no difference - if they kill you, you will respawn in a safe place with the objective achieved.

lotan666

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic