Forums

Topic: What Game(s) Would Make you Buy a PS5?

Posts 121 to 140 of 153

nessisonett

@Arugula I think a Daredevil game that properly took advantage of 3D Audio could be cool. Dunno who would do it but he exists in the Spider-Man PS4 universe at least. Just make the world look like it’s on fire and you use your hearing to locate enemies and stuff.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Abeedo

Maybe Smash Bros 6 on PS5

Abeedo

TheFrenchiestFry

@Abeedo You joke but Ultimate already has a few Sony-synonymous franchises being repped in its roster to the point where it's basically PlayStation All Stars Lite

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

TheFrenchiestFry

@Abeedo I mean Microsoft is just repped through Banjo and Steve

there's like 4 or 5 characters in Smash whose franchises either started on PlayStation or are synonymous with the platform like Persona, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and Castlevania to some extent

TheFrenchiestFry

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry I still don’t get why people think Castlevania is a Playstation franchise. There’s literally just Symphony of the Night, Lament of Innocence, that Dracula X remake and the Lords of Shadow games. Simon and Richter both originated on Nintendo consoles (sorta, Richter was also on PC Engine) and the vast majority of Castlevania games are on Nintendo consoles.

TheFrenchiestFry

@nessisonett Richter originated on the PC Engine and Dracula X is definitely a game a lot of people tend to gloss over given it's basically the black sheep of the 16 bit entries by far

Also there's stuff like Chronicles, Curse of Darkness in addition to Lament of Innocence, and the PSP was also how the West was even introduced to Rondo of Blood proper in its original state, not even counting stuff like Lords of Shadow. I'd say Simon has the larger Nintendo presence, but both Richter and Alucard (Genya Arikado not withstanding) are definitely more closely tied to PlayStation so it's kind of an even split there. I'd say Castlevania and SMT probably wouldn't be nearly as popular in the West had it not been for their appearances on Sony platforms despite their obvious ties to Nintendo

TheFrenchiestFry

Kidfried

@nessisonett Yea, I associate Castlevania with Nintendo as well. Played it most on SNES and DS.

Anyway, back on topic: BUGSNAX.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

Demon Souls Remastered. Oh how lucky am I.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry Well Curse of Darkness was also on Xbox so I guess Simon and Richter must be Microsoft reps 😉

Papasears1982

I'm buying one because its time to move on, regardless of the games.

"The pleasure of a dream is that it is a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream.” - Old Grandfather

Number09

Um I suppose Football Manager would make me buy a PS5 The full game not the touch version like Xbox is getting.

Edited on by Number09

Number09

mcdreamer

Demon Souls is enough for me at launch. I bought my PS4 just for Persona 5, so am also very excited about the future prospect of a Persona 6 even though it's likely to be years away.

mcdreamer

TheFrenchiestFry

@mcdreamer I'd expect something P6 related to happen next year for the series' 25th anniversary. Probably another concert to host announcements for future games, including more PC ports and P6 after both Nocturne HD and SMTV are out

TheFrenchiestFry

mcdreamer

@TheFrenchiestFry Something next year would be cool. I've still got P3P and P4G to play for the first time as well which will both keep me busy, along with the SMT games next year.

mcdreamer

TheFrenchiestFry

@mcdreamer Hope you end up enjoying P3P. Persona 3 is easily still my favorite Hashino-era game and my second favorite mainline entry, as well as one of my top 5 favorite MegaTen titles of all time, and I consider P3P to be my personal preferred way of playing the game.

TheFrenchiestFry

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry I never did play Portable. I might finish up my 3rd playthrough of FES and then do a FeMC playthrough on Portable.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.