Forums

Topic: Godfall in 2021/22

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Mega-Gazz

So I’ve actually been waiting for a deep sale on Godfall since launch - the idea of a looter/slasher is something I can get into, given the hundreds of hours I’ve put into games like borderlands and diablo. Godfall is awfully pretty looking too from the little I’ve seen.

My delima is that now the deluxe edition with expansion is on sale for the kind of price I’ve been waiting for, but I feel like an idiot falling for their marketting nonsense with absurd challenger edition in ps+. Especially I feel stupid since I can get part of the game for free, but to be honest jumping straight into the grindy end-game without learning the systems first seems stupid.

So, that out of the way, does anyone actually play the full version of Godfall? Is it in a good state now? I know they’ve done a bunch of post launch stuff so I assume the game is better than at review time. How long is the story/campaign? Basically forgetting that the challenger edition even exists, is the game worth playing?

One other question, is it kid friendly?

Mega-Gazz

Ridwaano

@Mega-Gazz
Kid friendly yeah. No blood ore gore. All of that is fireworks. I played with a friend the entire campaign last year. I love the combat. But the story is really bad ! Very simple and you need to watch the story trailer before starting the game since it ain't included in the game.
I think they did the right stuff the campaign ain't good at all. End game with a buddy Is the best part gameplay carry this game hard

Ridwaano

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.