Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 6,458

RogerRoger

Just downloaded Katamari Damacy REROLL and got it underway. What an absolute treat.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Oh man, it’s just so good. The soundtrack is right up there with the very best and marries incredibly well with the gameplay. Strangely enough it’s probably the best game I’ve played on Switch.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I wasn't gonna play much of it today, but I've nearly completed it.

The series is such a good fit for the stereotypical Nintendo brand, so I'm surprised it took them this long to roll around to a Nintendo console. I guess the Wii would've been tough to work with, given that it only had one analogue stick on the nunchuck, and then the Wii U... well, was the Wii U.

Fingers crossed they'll end up remastering We Love Katamari for current consoles, as well. Such a superb sequel, with much more variety.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

Vampyr. This game is dreadful.

Kidfried

IMustardMitt

Call Of Duty: Cold War. Not the biggest COD fan, I dip in and out depending on the style of the the game. Having a blast.

IMustardMitt

Anti-Matter

The Sims 4.
Building my beach house.

Anti-Matter

EllieFan85

Playing TLOU2-This is actually my second playthrough to go around to see if I missed anything from my first game. Resident Evil 3 which I just started and was able to snag, due to a great sale on the PS store. Third is The Samurai Shodown Reboot.

Okay!!!

Th3solution

@Kidfried I have to admit that I’ve been tempted to play it since it’s free. (Well, “free” in the sense it’s part of the PS Plus game collection) but I’m sensing from your comment that maybe I shouldn’t waste my time. Looks like the game doesn’t get better further in.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Ouch. Savage in your simplicity there!

Making It So Since 1987

Unlucky13

Well, I finished Persona 5 this week, and I'm not going to buy any more PS4 games that will be coming to PS5, since I want to maximize my experience for them. So, while I wait however many months it will be before I can upgrade, I decided to start Skyrim again. I haven't ever really played with many mods before, so it should keep me occupied for a while I guess. I might do Fallout 4 again after that. I haven't played that one since I finished it a couple of months after it released.

Unlucky13

HallowMoonshadow

Been playing some Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled over the weekend and I'll probably play a little tonight too.

I'm a bit surprised to find out I only missed out on three tracks from when I played it last.

Megamix Mania's probably the highlight out the three that I hadn't tried before... The mad max post apocalyptic track with the rainbow mines and paint is pretty nifty along with a new mask being made it up for it. The course itself is fairly good overall as well.

Gingerbread Joydride's ok and what I expected from a christmas & sugary treat themed track. Music's kinda catchy though.

Drive-Thru Danger though... I can't get a grip with and it's relatively tight corners at all! It's handing my ass to me and then some... So much so I came dead last on my first attempt at it. Curse you Toxic Burger! 😂

I found a Beenox Crate too on Tiny Arena and have no idea what it does... Looks like I'm racing through the other 38 tracks to find the rest and see what happens!

Also Code Vein arrived. Gave it a little boot up and I found out it's got a photo mode in it. Didn't honestly know it had one.

Wonder what I can do with that... 😄

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I got Code Vein recently as well. Do let me know how you get on with it, I’ll probably play that after I finish Assassin’s Creed Unity!

HallowMoonshadow

I did play the demo when it first released last year and found that to be pretty decent @nessisonett (The class system eas interesting but took a bit of getting used to from what I remember and the menu's were a little complicated too)

I'll be sure to give you a tag when I do eventually get onto it! Hope you enjoy Unity!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

My mum started Mafia 2 today and the bugs seem to mostly have been ironed out and the frame rate is ever so slightly off only rarely which is good. Vito’s pal has the same voice as Phil in KH2 though so now I have “GET UP ON THE HYDRA’S BACK” ringing in my ears.

TheOtherEden

@nessisonett

Lol that’s pretty funny honestly. Get up on the hydras back is probably engraved in very fan who’s played KHII. It’s been burned in to our memories, for better or for worse lol.

TheOtherEden

PSN: DiditAllByMySelf

nessisonett

@TheOtherEden In all those remasters, never once have they fixed the issue of him just screaming it over and over and over again!

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @nessisonett I’ve been wanting to play Code Vein for a while, but I got a little put off by the demo. It seemed a little confusing to me, but I know that this happens frequently with demos that the tutorials are much better fleshed out in the actual game. If you both get along well with it I’d probably jump on board. There just has been surprisingly little chatter about it. HavIng a photo mode is a nice start. Tag me if either of you start it up and have thoughts.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

andreoni79

Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Well, it looks bad indeed. I mean, Fallout 4 it's an old and huge open world game but it looks better to me than FFVIIR, which being a linear game with no day and night cycle nor weather conditions should have been way more beautiful. 🙈

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

nessisonett

@andreoni79 It’s mostly the strange texture issues. The environments look pretty, just don’t look at anything close up!

ianl579

Bought Horizon Zero Dawn last Black Friday and it sat unopened until now. Played through the first hour and wasn't impressed, though I understand it takes a little while for the game to open up, so I'm willing to keep giving it a shot.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

PSN: ianloveskindbars

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic