Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 261 to 280 of 6,463

ApostateMage

Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I enjoyed it so much whilst it was free over the weekend that I went out and bought it for a reasonable 21 Great British Pounds.

ApostateMage

KALofKRYPTON

@ApostateMage Didn't even realise it was free for a bit!

I watched some of the Predator gameplay. Looked pretty good.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

ApostateMage

@KALofKRYPTON I only found out myself thanks to Push Square. There's a 10 hour demo if it takes your fancy. It's quite a big download, though.

ApostateMage

KALofKRYPTON

@ApostateMage Cool...

I think I'm going to try and stick with Mad Max for a bit and try and resist GoW.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

zohaibshehzad

I stopped playing Horizon Zero Dawn when Bloodborne was made available thru PS+. Still hooked on to it. Watched lot of youtube videos and playing on daily basis. Some people pointing out that dlc is awesome. Totally agree with it. They wanted to sell it so they put all the good stuff (like weapons and armors) in dlc since they weren't gonna provide a new lot of maps. All the base game's weapons feel very low quality compared to the DLC. I think this game is gonna consume lot of my game time.

zohaibshehzad

tomassi

I have such a backlog I have to keep telling myself not to buy anything in the sales. I bypassed Far Cry 4/Primal for £19.99, Skyrim for £15.99, Diablo 3 Collection £19.99 and a whole host of others. Great prices but hoping they will be even cheaper by the time (if I ever) get rid of my backlog. This isn't helped by my love of wasting my time on sports games! Currently it's Rugby League Live 3 but also PES and FIFA.

I find time to cram in other games from time to time though, played some Guacamelee last night, I love that game.

tomassi

RogerRoger

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

Plus Catwoman is smokin in that game so why wouldn't you.

I'm immune to the female form.

Untitled

Four episodes down, one to go. Managed to push Catwoman away when she tried to snuggle in, but the storyline was determined to go down a pre-determined path anyway, and made it abundantly clear that it disapproved of my choice... and then, the next morning, Harvey bursts in. I'd been nothing but an incredible friend to him, and yet there was nothing but a single, weak "honest, nothing happened" to try (and fail at) stopping him from getting the wrong idea. Now he's trying to kill me at every turn, and the dialogue options are giving me nothing but rage-filled, snarling vows to defeat him. So much for choice.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

NecuVise

RogerRoger wrote:

I'm immune to the female form.

Lucky you. I also agree with your spoiler text. It was so cliché...

NecuVise

RogerRoger

@NecuVise Thanks, glad it's not just me who got frustrated at Harvey's sudden, schoolboy lurch into insanity. The previous episodes did such a wonderful job of allowing you to reinforce his friendship with Bruce. The natural course of the narrative path I'd chosen was clearly to avoid the whole Two-Face origin story, but it's like the game suddenly chickened out of doing anything so brave and unique with the characters, despite being brave and unique in other areas.

I've got more hope for the second season, with the whole Joker element they publicised, but I'm not as excited as I was when I started, and wouldn't be surprised if the divergence isn't as big a deal as they're making out.

Edited on by RogerRoger

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

bestdrones

i read all stuff and i appreciate the knowledge you have shared. keep up the good work!

bestdrones

NecuVise

@RogerRoger I haven't played a telltale game since twd season two and wolf so it was enjoyable experience for me, but there certainly are some things that I dislike which you have mentioned. I'd still like to play the second season but I'll wait for some heavy discounts.

NecuVise

RogerRoger

@NecuVise From what I hear, The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us are the better experiences because Telltale were given a little more creative freedom. I suspect, with Batman, they're limited in how much they can change (as is unfortunately so often the case with the bigger licences) because DC and Warner Bros. will weigh in and try to ensure it still feels "Batman" enough.

And hey, if you want a pretty straightforward interactive comic book, you're in luck. When you're doing what you're supposed to, the game's pretty great.

Making It So Since 1987

NecuVise

I have already beaten the first batman season, I only have the enemy within to play

NecuVise

RogerRoger

@NecuVise Seems I type faster than I think. Apologies!

I finished the first season last night. I appreciated a little more variety in dialogue choices towards the end, allowing for a greater range of responses and some definitive conclusions to certain storylines. If you thought me being in the 9.6% who rejected Catwoman's amorous advance was bad, well...

Untitled

Blimey. I really do hate that cat.

Rather than carrying straight on with Batman: The Enemy Within (which I'll likely start Monday now; didn't want them to all blend together), I hopped back on Sonic Mania because I was one of the lucky folk who accidentally got the new update patch yesterday, during SEGA's absent-minded hour. I just did a quick run to see all the new transitions, animations and tweaks. It's good; not perfect, but certainly adds a little more narrative here and there.

Was also pretty neat when this fella showed up...

Untitled

...although he's painfully easy to defeat.

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger I seriously can't wait to get that patch. I finally get my insta-shield back. Playing through without it, I found myself pressing it anyway, like some kind of muscle memory

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 I do that all the freakin' time, too! Glad it's not just me.

Be warned (although this is an early patch, so it might be fixed before proper release) that sometimes a save file will remember which tweaks you've enabled, and sometimes it won't.

I was playing as Sonic & Knuckles using the obvious option, and upon returning after breaks it loaded Knuckles in twice but the third time, he wasn't there and the toggle had switched itself off again. It's nothing to hop back out, enable it and carry on, but that was an immediately-obvious thing; I'd hate for you to be halfway through a zone, go for that insta-shield and realise you'd lost it.

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger Good to know. Hopefully they'll have sorted that out by the time it's properly ready to go. As for playing as Sonic and Knuckles, well... That's almost too much.

There's apparently a secret ending (of sorts) for playing through as Knuckles and Knuckles and getting all the emeralds. I wonder if it's achievable through a save file...?

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 I'd never heard that... I'm on it, thanks!

My characters of choice will now forever be Tails and Knuckles. I also like how Mania worked hard to re-introduce the original "Tough Cool Guy Knuckles" and yet now, by making him a tag-along, he's constantly hitting spikes, getting crushed, drowning, setting himself on fire, falling off ledges and doing a bunch of other stupid things to make him "Clumsy Doofus Knuckles" again.

Balance has been restored.

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger Seeing Tails carrying Knuckles through the air must be surreal. Don't expect anything too earth-shattering from that ending, I think it's just a tiny cut-scene or something!

Gamer83

God of War just finished installing onto PS4. Every other game will be put to the side as I play through this epic.

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic