Forums

Topic: What are you playing on PS4?

Posts 121 to 140 of 163

arnoldlayne83

I finished my first playthrough in Lords of The Fallen.... really enjoyed it, and in 23h of game crashed 3 times (but never lost progression). At the same time going on with Diablo III (I think I'll never stop playing that game), Driveclub and Thief, and thinking seriously about selling Destiny, cos I got very bored of the whole stuff and I didn't like what I discovered about cut out contents and dlc policies....

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

chris78cpr

This past week i picked up The Last of Us: Remastered and Call of Duty: Advances Warfare... Still can't put Fifa 15 down though!

Chris

3DS friend code - 2852-6913-8578
PSN - chris78cpr

Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

The Crew I'll be playing when I get home, tomorrow I'll be playing Alien Isolation Ripley Edition, half price new from Game, further reduced with my game points.

Victor_Meldrew

ztpayne7

Just finished Dust.  I liked it!  Not sure what to move onto next...I don't have a lot in my budget because I'm in the process of buying a home.

ztpayne7

Bread-Not-Toast

Playing a bit of COD,also have to download the crew beta.
Also quite interested in Alien Isolation as it's £25, is the game any good?

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Bread-Not-Toast

Playing loads of GTA, great single player but Online is a bit iffy.
Thinking about joining Ustream/Twitch do you have to pay to join it?

PSN- Crossword-Man

Tasuki

Been playing mostly Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition. Right now I am on Reaper of Souls with a level 58 Crusader. Also started up Infamous First Light tonight as well. Haven't played much of the story yet cause I have been exploring and doing side stuff like graffiti and races.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Doctor_BK

Recently beat Tomb Raider for the first time and loved it. Currently juggling Dragon Age: Inquisition, Far Cry 4, AC Unity, and Black Flag - all are great games.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

grenworthshero

I've been playing the crap out of GTAV. I haven't played a GTA game since 3 and maybe an hour of Vice City. This is a HUGE improvement, more than I imagined.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

PSN: grenworthshero

GhastlyMagician

Just beat GTA 5 for the second time (once on xbox 360, once on PS4), first person perspective is such a huge leap for the franchise, and i'm looking forward to digging into the online mode more, but for the moment i'm taking a break and trying to work through the walking dead season 1, then maybe destiny.

GhastlyMagician

RobDaCool

Been playing GTA V -trying to actually get into Online play, seems enjoyable so far.

PSN: RobbieDaCool
XBL: RobDaCool

PSN: RobbieDaCool | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Finally started Dragon Age, and really surprised.

PSN- Crossword-Man

Kidfried

Am juggling between Hotline Miami and The Last of Us, and also trying out Infamous: First Light (PS Plus) on the side, but that didn't blow me away really. Hotline and TLOU are amazing.

Kidfried

arnoldlayne83

STill on Dragon age... >90 h in the game and not I haven't yet visited all the locations.... this game is huge far from any expectations, I am totally sunk into the game and can't actually play anything else.... except some races on Driveclub and a bit of Bayonetta 2 (other 2 amazing games.... my best so far in 2014/15)

Edited on by arnoldlayne83

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

SteveButler2210

I'm going to be finally playing through Strider next on PS4. After that I think it'll be First Light, and just slowly plugging away at more and more of Inquisition. At this rate, I'll be playing Inquisition all year in between working on my backlog, and to be honest I'm enjoying it so much that that's fine by me!

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

banacheck

Been playing ME: Shadow Of Mordor I'm actually really surprised how good this game is, also been playing Driveclub.

banacheck

Tasuki

Well started up The Walking Dead Season One tonight. I have played through both it and 400 days but that was on the 360. I picked up both Season One and two a few PSN sales ago and been wanting to check out Season Two but since yours answer from Season One and 400 days reflect in Season Two i need to do a play through of Season One.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

NomNom

Final Fantasy Type-0. And MLB 14 the show on my downtime.

PSN: Ultranomnom

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

PSN: Ultranomnom

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.