Forums

Topic: Please i need help with this problem (ws-37397-9)

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Frogger24

I came back from a 3 day vacation and the night i came back i played games and everything was okay. The day after(the morning) i tried logging in and at first it said ps store is currently undergoing mainentance i checked online and servers are up. After that i logged out and when i tried to log in this popped out WS-37397-9. That means my IP is banned i tried everything and it wont fix. I did not violate ps terms all i was doing was playing fortnite and watching twitch... Any other solutions?? Thank you .

Edited on by antdickens

Frogger24

BAMozzy

The only solution is to contact Sony directly and find out what's going on. If you are 'banned' then ONLY Sony can un-ban you so you need to contact them. It maybe that someone reported you for some reason because of some 'behaviour/language' whilst playing Fortnite. It may not be BUT unless you contact Sony, you won't know why and what, if anything, you can do to 'fix' it...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

KALofKRYPTON

@Frogger24

This is pretty enlightening reading.

I'd try a router reset first and foremost to see if you can rotate to a new IP.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Lovespuds

I have had this 2 or 3 times in the past and it was a complete nightmare. Essentially, my ISP had randomly changed my I.P address to one on Sony's banned list and Virgin Media insisted it was not an issue of their making and Sony didn't want to know either.

I knew it was specific to my I.P. address because I could access my PSN account etc from my mobile phone and from work.

In one instance, it lasted for over 2 weeks before fixing itself when my ISP changed the I.P. address again.

Edited on by Lovespuds

Lovespuds

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.