Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts

Posts 101 to 120 of 222

Jaz007

@Throb KH maps are just corner mini-maps. They always have been. There’s a lot going on in these battles compared to previous games. I think the combat is excellent and the hitboxes make total sense to me. I also love the boss battles.
As for running up walls like in Traverse town, sometimes there are ledges up the walls with a chest. A large part of the reason we can run up then is simply to let us. As a new addition, it’s so awesome to run up walls. We’re not supped to free run in an entire city, it’s just awesome that we can is all. The mini-map clearly shows the borders.
And the gumi-ship is light shump when fighting. Get some resources and use a better blueprint if it gives you trouble. The golden balls are excellent resources for that.
In all in all, I think you might just be suffering from ignoring the previous games honestly.

Jaz007

Throb

@Jaz007 I didn't ignore anything! I just never played previous games and I heard you could pick up and play this game without knowing the back story. There is a good catch up on the story in the main menu which I watched actually. This does not make me ignorant thank you.

SO what is the point of collecting maps if you can't actually use them? That mini map is useless lol!

Halfway through Toybox now, story is pretty interesting, battles are just meh. Mash X, press Triangle every now and then, wait for music to calm down, carry on.

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

Jaz007

@Throb I wasn’t insulting you. I personally would reccomend playing all the other games. There’s definitely a need to know the backstory; I’ve heard the catch up stuff is good, but I’d still reccomend anyone play them instead. I also never called you ignorant...
The mini-maps are still helpful in finding sevretbareas and keeping orientation. I agree you should be able to look at the write menu, but it’s hardly useless.
The game does seem a bit easier on standard than the others with all the powers you get, but there’s still a lot of depth with switching keyblades, the second forms, and how the magic works now.
There a lot of dodging attacks you need to do too, and it comes especially in handy during boss fights. I think not seeing any of the evolution of the combat might play a small part too.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

just wondering, how far has everyone gotten in Kingdom Hearts III and please NO STORY SPOILERS as for me i have not finished the story yet but i decided to go back to some of the older worlds to find the secret emblems, found all the ones in Olympus, Twilight Town, Toy Box, Kingdom of Corona and 100 Acre Woods

story wise i'm part way through Arendelle

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo I’m in the same place as you. I’ve gone back to the other worlds a little, but not to get everything. I love how the worlds are different when you go back though.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 yeah such as Rapunzel no longer being in your party because her hair was cut or Olympus in the process of being rebuilt

it's a nice little touch

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

so i mentioned DLC on the WAYPTW article and i thought why not ask here

What Worlds would you like to see added as DLC to Kingdom Hearts3

just pick 3 you would you like to see and 3 that don't have a chance of coming but you would still love to see

for me i would love to see Radiant Gardens, Traverse Town and Disney Castle and my not a chance but would love to see them ones are Thor, Star Wars and Muppets

DerMeister

@FullbringIchigo I finished San Fransokyo last night, right now I'm just looking for lucky emblems, since I was told it was how you unlock the secret ending. Today at work, I was actually given a pancake that looked like a Mickey emblem and I audibly groaned.

As for DLC, I dunno what worlds I want, but I would like a way to play as Riku again.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

@DerMeister it took me about 3 hours to find all the ones i found, some of the are really well hidden for example and i give these as a freebie to everybody (but i'll still put them under spoiler tags in case you want to find them yourselves) but in Toy Box in the store behind the tills there are 3 sellotape rolls in the shape of Mickey's head hanging on the wall and a second is outside the shops door to the right (as your facing towards the car park) in the shape of 3 stickers on a box

FullbringIchigo

That face you make when your Pirates of the Caribbean mini game is a better pirate game than Sea of Thieves
Untitled

Optimusultimus

Hey all! im about 9 hours in (kh3), and im in Corona. the moogle shop hasn't had any new pieces of armor or weapons. is it not supposed to have new items in stock? or does it have to do with synthesis?

Optimusultimus

PSN: Optimusultimus

FullbringIchigo

@Optimusultimus handing in new materials helps BUT Corona is still an early world and it will update eventually

Throb

Trying to get that dark entrance in the Kid Corral nearly broke my controller lol
I'm about 10 hours in, story going well (the updates were fine with me on the start menu) the battles really are a bit of a mess at the moment though, just lots of colours flashing about, lots of button mashing and hoping for the best.
When I got to the last big boss in Toy Box, I thought I'd try something. DO the battle by holding the up stick all the time and mashing X and do not look at the screen. I have it recorded, i'll upload it sometime but to cut a story short, I won

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

FullbringIchigo

@Throb what difficulty are you playing on because i can assure you that you can't just button mash on Proud Mode

Starburst

Just finished the game last night, really enjoyed it. Im curious as to what everyone's favorite worlds were?
Mine were Corona and San Fransokyo. Monsters Inc and Pirates I felt were weaker, but that's just me.

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i love San Fransokyo but i like the Pirates worlds too but then again i love games like Wind Waker

i also really like Olympus it looks amazing

but i do agree Monsters Inc was probably the weakest world

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Funnily enough Wind Waker is like my favorite game of all time, the reason I didn't like pirates was because of the crab thing I think, it felt really tedious. But I will say that the map was really neat, being able to sail to all the islands was pretty cool.

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst strange thing is you get the crabs when beating enemies both at sea and on land so i didn't really find that an issue, apart from that one point and i think you may know what i'm on about but i don't want to post spoilers

i also really love Toy Box, the detail in that world is fantastic it really feels like your a toy in a large world

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.