Forums

Topic: 2016 - Most anticipated games

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

SJH

I'm fairly multiplatform, so here are a few that I'm looking forward to:

Street Fighter V
The Legend Of Zelda - Wii U
Divinity Original Sin 2 (Slated for PC Dec 2016, which seems optimistic)
Dragon's Dogma (PC - DD Online runs so very well, but is an enormous grind-fest. Seeing the original running like DDO would be just... lovely. Needs to come to PS4/XB1!)
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine

Others outside the top 5, in no real order include:

Fire Emblem Fates
No Man's Sky
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Rime
NieR

SJH

CThrash13

I'm a big sports gamer, and I'm sure I'll get one or two from that genre (The Show, FIFA, etc). As far as other genres go, Far Cry Primal is at the top of my list. I'm also excited to see how Friday The 13th game turns out.

CThrash13

Twitter:

SillyBoyJudas

Mostly anticipated games for me is
1) The Division
2) No Man's Sky
3) Uncharted: A Thief's End

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

KidRyan

I'm looking forward to playing these 9 games in 2016 .

Final Fantasy VII Remake
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue
Ratchet & Clank (2016 Reboot/Remake)
Rise of the Tomb Raider
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
World of Final Fantasy

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

mookysam

Most looking forward to:

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
4. Persona 5
5. Dishonored 2

2016 has such an amazing line up of games and the fact that it has big releases of my two favourite series is even better.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

WanderingBullet

Just saw the trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan and it looked pretty amazing. Definitely another game that I'm looking forward to this year.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

sinalefa

@BAMozzy

Sorry to tell you this, but Platinum themselves already said that Scalebound will not be released until 2017.

I am interested in Uncharted 4, Street Fighter V, King of Fighters XIV, Doom, Zelda U and Horizon (if they make it this year).

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

BAMozzy

@sinalefa: I know!!!

However when I wrote this, It was still expected in 2016 - Just like Horizon could still get delayed to 2017! It would help if you checked the dat I wrote my list and then checked when it was 'delayed' instead of trying to be clever and pick holes in other peoples posts!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

sinalefa

@BAMozzy

I did not check the date, but I didn't point it out to prove you wrong or anything mean. There was a chance you didn't know about the delay, also if you knew then I assumed you would have edited the original post taking the fact into account. Again, sorry if I upset you, wasn't my intention at all.

BAMozzy

@sinalefa: I am sorry, I am getting annoyed that people seem to want to comment/reply to my posts as if I am some idiot or troll and seemingly to feel superior and its getting annoying (without swearing). Even though I clearly state (every time) that it is my opinion/preference etc or 'at this moment'. Most recently I stated that there was more XB1 Exclusives coming out in 2016 that appeal to me and listed 6 and compared that to 2 PS4 exclusives that appealed - I get accused of saying that PS4 ONLY has 2 and to get my facts straight and look up what exclusives are being released and that I don't even own a PS4... Anyway, I am sorry that I got a bit 'snappy' and apologise if I offended or upset you and I misinterpreted your intention behind your comment.

I didn't bother editing it because I clearly stated that was my list as of that date. I started this thread at the beginning of December but Scalebound wasn't actually delayed until January - a month or so later. I have every intention of typing an updated Top 5 at some point but as only 1 game (so far) has changed, I see no point. Besides I think its more interesting to see how peoples lists change over time - to compare their first and most recent - as more games get announced and more information is released.

In 2013, for example, the Division was one of my most anticipated releases for next gen, however it wouldn't even make my top 5 for 2016. At the end of 2016, it would also be interesting to see how many of these most anticipated games make peoples top 5 games of this year. We wouldn't be able to do this if people keep editing their posts.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

sinalefa

@BAMozzy

It's cool. I never get into forums trying to pick fights or anything because I know how annoying that is.

I do agree about tastes and lists changing. I remember when I didn't have a PS3 and seeing some games that I swore would be my first when I got the system: FFXIII, Gran Turismo 5 and Little Big Planet. Ended up not even getting them at all. Other times some games come out of nowhere and take you by surprise. I knew nothing of Mordor until a friend showed me a vid and I found it interesting, later getting the game with my PS4 and I am still trying to beat it, as it is long.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.