Forums

Topic: All 1442 PlayStation 3 games need rating in order - I need you!

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,292

ZeD

The beginning of the top 100 is looking very solid.
The next segment will be very interesting. Getting the top 5 together shpuld be fun

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

HallowMoonshadow

329 - Dark Souls 2

Nothing I really want to move in the 500 - 1000 section @themcnoisy ... Don't suppose I could have another vote in the 499 to 135 section? Maybe even reduce it to only ten spaces or something?

Or failing that give the 500 - 1000 vote to someone else?

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy you can pick and 2 games between 135-1000. Go for it!

The rule for 135-499 at 15 spaces and 500-1000 at 40 is for positional purposes only. You can pick games 135 and 136 if you really wanted! (don't do that anybody)

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

HallowMoonshadow

Oh ok then @themcnoisy ! I thought you could only move one in each section, kinda read that wrong lol

329 - Dark Souls 2

303 - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Are my choices then.... Predictable as hell

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

LieutenantFatman

Jolly good, two FPS games I feel deserve a nice boost and were criminally underrated are -
Syndicate Starbreeze Studios
Unreal Tournament 3 Epic Games

MAXIMUM BOOST!!!

Edited on by LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

mookysam

648 Final Fantasy XIII-2 Square Enix - Move up 40 spaces

292 Mirror's Edge EA Digital Illusions CE - Move up 15 spaces

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Th3solution

324 Assassin’s Creed 3
307 Vanquish

I hereby move each of these better-than-average games 15 spots higher into the ocean of mediocrity’s upper echelon, please.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

@ZeD @Frigate @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @mookysam @Th3solution Thank you for taking the time to comment. This will all be updated on Sunday!

leucocyte

These are my two selections to be moved up 15 places:

358 God of War: Ascension SCE Santa Monica Studio
322 Battlefield: Bad Company EA Digital Illusions CE

Edited on by leucocyte

leucocyte

themcnoisy

@leucocyte thank you kindly.

themcnoisy

My picks

453 Bejeweled 3 Pop Cap Games - 15 places
648 Final Fantasy XIII-2 Square Enix - 40 more places

AdamNovice

911 The Beatles: Rock Band
328 Colin McRae Dirt 2

AdamNovice

Twitter:

RogerRoger

With thanks to fellow Melders @KALofKRYPTON and @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy for devising a fair melding method in my absence (and further thanks to @themcnoisy for doing the admin), I have nothing to add. Happy with the list as-is, and seeing what others feel needs boosting.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Nice to see you back @RogerRoger ! For a minute though this wasn't the PushSquare forums... it wae the RogerRoger forums lol

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Hey, I've got a week's worth of posting to catch up on!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger Not even going to move Sonic?

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

themcnoisy

@mookysam Rog can't move sonic 06 as its rated at 1150 (I think it's actually 1151 now there's an extra game in the mix)

@RogerRoger I've been in Legoland the last few days and they have a full building dedicated to Star Wars models. What's even crazier is I talked about you to my missus due to the robots which says Roger Roger. My wife was made up as she thought your name was a sexual reference and was concerned the other week when we played online but never said anything. How mad is that?

themcnoisy

Thank you everyone for posting and this is how it now works. The games we have all just picked will move to their positions and the rest of the games will slot around them. I'm not moving one at a time - they all move together. Then once that has been posted it really is the very last week!

RogerRoger

@mookysam Yep, @themcnoisy got it in one. I wish I could move Sonic '06. It is categorically not the worst-ever PS3 game, not by any criteria, but the internet has inflated its legacy with misinterpretations and outright lies to the point where nobody will be surprised to see it rock bottom. But hey, it's just a game, and so I'm not surprised nor bitter. The community has spoken!

Sonic's other adventures are well-placed. I'm pleased to see Sonic Unleashed ranking above Sonic Generations, and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is cute but flawed. They're good where they are.

Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.