Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 5,141 to 5,148 of 5,148

LN78

Having been a PSN member since the day it launched on PS3 (in 2006?) I have finally achieved my seventh Platinum Trophy (I think the last one was for "Horizon Zero Dawn") for "Spider-Man 2". Ironically, I didn't even like the story very much but I was at a loose end on Sunday afternoon and thought I'd give it a shot. Very enjoyable endeavour in the end (spider-bot collecting aside) but still not enough to convert me into a Trophy Hunter. I got a nice (slightly creepy) congratulatory email from Sony,too - I don't remember that happening before!

LN78

nessisonett

#52 - Assassin’s Creed II

Went back as I only had a couple trophies left to get. Spent hours finding feathers which was as fun as it sounds considering they don’t appear on the map, not even the ones you’ve found. Then I realised that deep inside menus, you can sort the missing feathers by district. It’s done now, that’s all I’ll say. But still a great game.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

AgentCooper

Hello all, been a while since I popped in. Congratulations to everyone who has added to their cabinets in the last year or so 😂

Popped Plat #54 over the weekend, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. Decent enough list and I was almost done just by playing which was nice. Great game though I was glad it was over with by the end. I can’t imagine I’ll be playing Astrobot on release as I’m pretty platformed out

Happy gaming all 👍

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

AgentCooper

@nessisonett I started this recently on PS3, and I’ve heard the feathers are a nightmare, appreciate the tip. Congratulations on getting over the line 👍

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

CaptD

@AgentCooper
Not gonna play SpongeBob the cosmic shake then?

My latest...SpongeBob the cosmic shake.
Not bad. Fairly easy platinum, easier than the Bikini bottom one. 15 hours 3.5/10 difficulty.

CaptD

Kraven

I just popped the platinum trophy for Tomb Raider Legend. It was a great game.

I’m also in a nostalgic mood. I have been thinking of Sleeping Dogs a lot recently, so I looked back through my trophies and realized I’m only two trophies away from that platinum. I missed a couple of open world activities. I’m going to start a fresh play through tomorrow. Such an underrated game.

Kraven

nessisonett

@AgentCooper Oh man, the PS3 version must be even more of a nightmare considering you can’t replay missions. Make sure to kick a guard while on the glider! Was it not still R1 to run back then too?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic