Update 1.09 resolves a number of issues with the game's multiplayer - including the super-human throws in the "Plunder" game mode. In addition, the patch also makes some tweaks to the game's backend, allowing Naughty Dog to easily alter the cash rewards for individual playlists on the fly.
Speaking of which, Naughty Dog's already mixed up the monetary rewards in matches. They're making a push for team play by increasing the rewards of objectives and decreasing the cash earned by simply killing people.
The update notes are included after the jump.
Naughty Dog's "Title Update 1.09" notes:
- Changes made to multiplayer character skin system to allow for voices to be included with future skins
- Made changes to character game mechanics to prevent players from using exploits
- Fixed ability for players to "super throw" the treasure in Plunder matches
- Cash awarded per kill in Elimination has been increased to $750 per kill
- Enabled the ability for Naughty Dog to easily alter the amount of cash earned for individual Medals on a playlist or gametype basis and per-kill