PS Plus Extra and PS Plus Premium members can now download and start playing 18 new PS5, PS4, and Classic titles today as Sony refreshes its subscription service. The games are available now across the UK and Europe, and will roll out to the USA and other territories later in the day. This monthly selection includes headliners like It Takes Two, World War Z, and SnowRunner.
If you need a reminder, the complete PS Plus Extra, Premium lineup for July 2023 is as follows:
PS Plus Extra: July 2023
- It Takes Two (PS5, PS4) | Review
- Sniper Elite 5 (PS5, PS4) | Review
- SnowRunner (PS5, PS4) | Review
- World War Z (PS5, PS4) | Review
- The Ascent (PS5, PS4) | Review
- Undertale (PS4) | Review
- SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated (PS4) | Review
- Melty Blood: Type Lumina (PS4)
- Dysmantle (PS5, PS4)
- Circus Electrique (PS4) | Review
- Dynasty Warriors 9 (PS4) | Review
- Samurai Warriors 5 (PS4) | Review
- My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure (PS5, PS4)
- Fast & Furious Spy Racers: Rise of SH1FT3R (PS5, PS4)
- Monster Jam Steel Titans (PS4)
PS Plus Premium: July 2023
As always, we conducted a Push Square Poll to see what you think of this month's selection, and the results weren't quite as positive as usual. 38 per cent of you said you're at least with the PS Plus Extra lineup, which represents a fairly significant drop over the May and June 2023 offerings. Sniper Elite 5 is the game you're looking forward to playing most on the middle tier of PS Plus, while Twisted Metal 2 takes the crown on PS Plus Premium.
What have you got downloaded so far? Let us know in the comments below.