Sony's big PS Store January sale is now live on the digital storefront, discounting a range of PS5, PS4 titles until the 6th January 2023. Some games are on sale for the first time, while others receive significant price drops. Listed below you'll find some of the most noteworthy price cuts, but be sure to check out the full sale on your console of choice to pick out any hidden gems for yourself.
The PS Store January sale is now live across Europe, and will roll out to the USA throughout the day. We will update this article with prices for that region as they go live, but you can get an idea of how big the discounts are below.
- Elden Ring — £34.99/$41.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 — £59.49/$59.49
- Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition — £47.99/$47.99
- Horizon Forbidden West — £43.39/$39.89
- Gotham Knights — £32.49/$34.99
- Gran Turismo 7 — £43.39/$39.89
- The Last of Us: Part I — £52.49/$49.69
- Sonic Frontiers — £34.99/$41.99
- Evil West — £39.99/$47.99
- Cult of the Lamb — £15.99/$19.99
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force — £41.99/$41.99
- TMNT: Shredder's Revenge — £15.99/$19.99
- Saints Row — £29.99/$29.99
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection — £17.99/$19.99
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn — £38.24/$42.49
- Valkyrie Elysium — £27.49/$29.99
The PS Store is currently tracking over 3,200 price cuts, so the deals above only scratch the surface of what's on offer. For a full list of every PS5, PS4 game included in the PS Store January sale, click the link. What will you be buying this time? Post your digital haul in the comments below.