The latest game update for Gran Turismo 7 is available to download now on PS5 and PS4. Taking the game to version 1.27, the main feature of this 1.3GB patch has already been revealed. It's adding five new cars to the game, including the rather spiffy Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo.
However, there's a little more to the update than just the new vehicles. There are two new post-game Extra Menus to complete, asking players to collect BMWs and Bugattis. There aren't any new circuits in this update, but there are a handful of new events to play on existing ones, which is nice. Additionally, Scapes now features Norway as a new Curation. Beyond that are a few more bug fixes to tighten things up that little bit more.
Here are the full patch notes:
- The following five new cars have been added:
・ Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm '20
・ Bugatti Chiron '16
・ Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray '20
・ Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo
・Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95 (Purchasable at 'Legend Cars' from 15 December)
The Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo will be purchasable at 'Brand Central' from 23 December. Players who correctly answered the Day 4 question of the World Finals 'Viewers Gift' campaign will gain early access from 15 December.
- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 14: 'Collection: Straight-Six BMWs' (Collector Level 37 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 15: 'Collection: Bugatti' (Collector Level 43 and above);
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 ('Championship: World GT Series') and having watched the ending.
3. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
- European Clubman Cup 600
・Mount Panorama Racing Circuit
- American Clubman Cup 700
- Hypercar Parade
- The 'Norway' location has been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein 'Quitting the race might affect your ratings.' would be incorrectly displayed when leaving a Lobby;
- Fixed an issue wherein repeatedly racing without leaving the room in Lobby would cause the game's performance to drop.
2. Steering Controllers
- Fixed an issue wherein fitting the BMW M2 Competition '18 with a 'Fully Customisable Manual Transmission' would cause the clutch pedal on steering controllers to stop responding.
- Fixed an issue wherein the sound of the player's own engine would not play correctly.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Are you still enjoying Gran Turismo 7 on PS5 and PS4? Tell us in the comments section below.