The latest patch for Gran Turismo 7 is now available on both PS5 and PS4. The patch, which brings the racer to version 1.18, can be downloaded and installed now, weighing in at 374MB.
So, what does this fairly small patch entail? It's pretty much just squashing some bugs this time around. An exploit in which you could repeatedly claim ticket rewards for completing certain Menus in the Café has been stamped out, which seems like the biggest one. Elsewhere, an issue when adjusting gear ratios, a pretty specific save data bug, and steering troubles when using the Logitech G923 wheel have all been sorted.
You can check out the full patch notes below for more details:
1. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio would change each time the settings were opened.
2. Music Replay
- Fixed an issue wherein the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT was the camera target in Music Replay.
3. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers could not be changed if body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Racing Brake Kit (Slotted Discs)
・ Racing Brake Kit (Drilled Discs)
・ Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit
- Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers would change when body paint was applied to the following cars in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
・ Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
・ Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
・ Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
4. Save Data
- Fixed an issue wherein the save data would not load correctly from the server if playing on a console with no 'Gran Turismo 7' save data stored on it, or if multiple consoles were used.
5. Steering Controllers
- Fixed an issue wherein the steering angle would not reflect the player’s inputs on some cars when using the Logitech G923.
- Fixed an issue wherein it was possible to receive multiple Tickets repeatedly from Extra Menus.
7. Circuit Experience
- Fixed an issue wherein the label above a car would not display correctly in a Circuit Experience replay.
- Fixed an issue wherein the race would start with the Replay Camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a Lobby.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Have you had any of the above issues in Gran Turismo 7? Get that patch installed in the comments section below.
I hope they try to improve pop-in..there are huge amounts on ps5 and breaks the immersion..However I really enjoy the game.
need that sell car option Polypony🥲
@zebric21 that’s true. It’s not so bad but it’s noticeable on some tracks. Should be possible to improve this, at least in the ps5 version.
Curious if we get VRR support for the game sometime in the future.
Yep need that sell option. A gt game without it seems silly.
Great work pd,and great that brake calipers colours are now good and other bits and pieces ,utterly fantastic game and my goty so far
until they sort the penalty system the game will be broken
I mean it's not like I used that cafe menu exploit anyway 👀
@Reeneman The 360 camera movement in race was a nice addition..Fingers crossed man.
Tap here to load 8 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...