Greg Chun will reprise his role as detective Takayuki Yagami in Lost Judgment, if you select the English language option. For the recent round of Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio titles, SEGA has dubbed the original Japanese releases to make them more inviting to those who don’t want to read subtitles. While it can look and sound a little odd at times, there are a lot of returning voices from the original Judgment in the cast list, which is good for continuity.
The full lineup includes:
- Greg Chun as Takayuki Yagami
- Crispin Freeman as Masaharu Kaito
- Artt Butler as Akihiro Ehara
- Stephanie Sheh as Saori Shirosaki
- Erica Lindbeck as Yoko Sawa
- Mark Whitten as Sugiura
- Todd Haberkorn as Jin Kuwana
- Brent Mukai as Daimu Akutsu
- Matt Y. King as Kazuki Soma
Will you be playing Lost Judgment in Japanese or English when it investigates PS5 and PS4 late next month? Stay on your skateboard in the comments section below.