The CD Projekt RED marketing article confirming Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.3 is on its way wasn't very impressive, but at least the full list of fixes, updates, and tweaks headed to the RPG is a lot more comprehensive. The headline addition is the very first bit of free DLC, which takes the form of some new cosmetic items to equip. Alongside them will be a very long list of improvements to the overall game as well as fixes for glitches within quests and gigs.
The update is said to be coming to PS4 "soon". We would be here all day if we were to share the entire patch notes list so we've highlighted some of the standouts below.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 - Free DLC
- Johnny Silverhand's Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the "Additional Content" tab.
- Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket — both available in the stash in V's apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They're of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
- Archer Quartz "Bandit" — available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven't received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota's workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 - Improvements
- Improved the minimap's zoom level when driving, so that it's more zoomed out and easier to navigate.
- Automatic Love - screen with pictures of Skye and Angel will be displayed substantially longer, making it easier to choose between the two.
- Added a button which allows to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character's skill tree.
- Increased the number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and for quick saves from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
- Added Database links to Journal entries.
- Added an accessibility option for center of screen dot overlay which helps with reducing/avoiding motion sickness. It can be enabled in Settings → Interface → Center of screen dot overlay.
- Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.
- Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and on lower visual settings qualities on the PC .
- Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
- Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
- It is now possible to rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse.
- Players will now properly be able to craft a quickhack even if they once crafted it and then got rid of it.
- Added a comparison tooltip for cyberware.
- Improved a notification when buying cyberware and not meeting the level requirements to equip it.
- It's now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
- Added new sleeping spots for Nibbles in V's apartment.
- Icon on a disposal crate will now turn red when player picks up a body instead of being grayed out.
- Landmine icon will now be grayed out after disarming it.
- It's now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
- Happy Together - Barry now has an updated, more unique appearance.
- Base item will now be highlighted green like other components if it's present in the Inventory when crafting the same item of a better quality.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 - Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where crafting specs from clothing stores were available only during the first visit to a vendor.
- Fixed an issue which occurred after visiting the Nomad Camp, resulting in being unable to use weapons and quick menu items.
- Fixed an issue where hacking a neutral target wasn't counted towards the Christmas Tree Attack achievement.
- Tutorial windows about skill checks will no longer pop up when the "Unauthorized" prompt is displayed on devices.
- V will no longer look down after using fast travel.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 - Console Specific
- Inner Dead Zone setting will now be applicable also to the game menus.
- [PlayStation] NPCs will no longer speak after being killed.
- Improved streaming of city lights.
- Overwriting a save game when there’s insufficient memory space will no longer corrupt the save.
- Masks and tubes inside the barn in The Hunt will no longer be invisible.
- Rogue will no longer clip through Johnny and will hold the glass correctly in Ghost Town.
- Fixed an issue in The Rescue where loading a save in front of the police blockade resulted in the NCPD officer not starting dialogue, blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where the meeting scene with Judy and Dolls in Pisces wouldn't start properly.
- [Xbox] Fixed an issue in A Cool Metal Fire where a part of the scene in Cassius Ryder's clinic could be cut off after the fade out.
- Fixed an issue where weapons were equipped to a wrong slot when assigning them from the Backpack.
The patch notes listed above only scratch the surface of what Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.3 brings to the table, so we recommend clicking through to view the entire list.