Dreams is going strong as ever while we're all going crazy over The Last of Us: Part II. Media Molecule is continuing its tireless support of the PlayStation 4 create-'em-up, and today has released the latest patch. This update takes the game to version 2.14, and it's available for download right now.
So, what does it do? We've got all the patch notes here for your viewing pleasure:
- Welcome Garden Finale Pack - Our final Welcome Garden Pack, featuring elements to add atmosphere and mood to your creations, as well as some bonus sculptures.
- Welcome Garden Adventure - A fully playable game, made up entirely of content from the Welcome Garden Kit.
- Updated: Dreamiverse Playlist and Banner Updates - Banners will now display video content. We’re also adding support for future playlist topics.
- Updated: Wording around publishing content which has dependencies (e.g. contains private elements) has been improved.
- Fixed: A bug where users were recommended tutorials for the incorrect control scheme.
- Other fixes and improvements.
So, to summarise: the developer has released the last part of the Welcome Garden kit, released a short game using all those new assets, and made a number of tweaks and bug-squishing improvements to the title. Not bad at all.
Are you still jumping into Dreams on PS4? Have you been making use of the Welcome Garden packs? Get creative in the comments section below.