While we've all been beavering away at Final Fantasy VII Remake and Resident Evil 3, Dreams has been ticking along in the background. Media Molecule has just released patch version 2.10, so you can get the PlayStation 4 exclusive create-em-up bang up to date.
So, what's changed? Well, a nasty bug causing crashes has been squashed for starters. Other than that, the main change concerns a handful of Imp Quests, which have been made easier to accomplish.
Here are the full patch notes for update 2.10:
- Updated: Adjustments to certain Imp Quests, making them easier to complete and reducing the number of creations you'll need to publish.
- Set Them Free: You'll now only need to release one Public creation. Change also reflected in associated trophy.
- I Have An Idea: Only one piece of feedback is needed now to complete this Imp Quest. Change also reflected in associated trophy.
- You're A Contender: You'll only need to enter one Community Jam to complete this Imp Quest.
- Updated: More Info text is now displayed correctly in all languages for the Sun Shadow Scale vs Detail tweak.
- Other minor fixes and improvements
The update is a mere 100MB in size, so it won't take you long to get Dreams going on the latest version. Are you still making mad stuff in Dreams? Complete those Imp Quests in the comments below.