Final Fantasy is no stranger to curious crossovers – remember when Noctis and gang when on a quest to create the ultimate Cup Noodles? – so this real-world promotion for the upcoming Final Fantasy VII Remake probably won’t come as much of a surprise. Purchase specially branded bars of Butterfinger between 3rd March and 14th May, and you’ll be eligible for some bonus in-game content. You can also choose Baby Ruth or Crunch candy if you prefer.
All you need to do is snap a photograph of your receipt and either email it or text it to the confectionery manufacturers. You’ll have to purchase multiple bars within the same transaction to be eligible, with the minimum two, which will also net you a dynamic Tifa theme for your PlayStation 4. Here are the other rewards:
- Midgar Bangle: 100,000 will be available and you need to buy two bars to get it.
- Shinra Bangle: 50,000 will be available and you need to buy four bars to get it.
- Corneo’s Armlet: 50,000 will be available and you need to buy six bars to get it.
- Superstar Belt: 25,000 will be available and you need to buy eight bars to get it.
- Mako Crystal: 25,000 will be available and you need to buy ten bars to get it.
Are you willing to eat this much chocolate under the condition that you’re saving Midgar in the process? Chomp down in the comments section below.