Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order developer Respawn Entertainment has done its community a solid by unlocking all the pre-order bonuses the game shipped with upon its November 2019 launch for free. You can get your hands on all those cosmetics right now by downloading patch 1.07 on PlayStation 4, but that's not all the update has done.
It's a very small patch, weighing in at less than 150MB, so you'll be able to keep playing the title in no time at all. Perhaps the most humorous fix, however, is that the update actually nerfs Photo Mode. Players discovered that they could destroy rockets before they collided with Cal Kestis by entering the mode and moving the camera forward. Pretty odd, right? This glitch has now been fixed along with the removal of other minor bugs.
The update 1.07 patch notes are as follows:
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin
Are you still playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order? Are you enjoying it? Pick your lightsaber colour in the comments below.