Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot update 1.04 is available to download now on PlayStation 4. Weighing in at around 2.6GB, this isn't the previously reported patch that's supposed to add a time machine so that you can revisit old missions. Instead, it fixes a few nasty little issues and improves load times.
Shorter load times are a pretty big deal, assuming that the difference is actually noticeable. The game's load screens are bearable for the most part, but missions that task you with travelling between locations can be an absolute chore as the title forces you through screen after screen after screen. Hopefully they're a lot better now.
We've included the patch notes below.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Patch 1.04 Patch Notes
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
Are you playing through Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot? Charge your ki in the comments section below.