The latest patch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available to download now on PlayStation 4. While the notes for update 1.04 aren't especially exciting, it's clear that developer Respawn Entertainment wants to keep improving the overall experience. This time, it's setting out to squash a number of pesky bugs.
Having your progression halted by annoying issues is always a pain, and unfortunately for Fallen Order, the game does have a tendency to glitch out every now and then. In fact, its bugs were pretty much our only real point of criticism when we reviewed the release.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.04 Patch Notes
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.
It's a worthwhile update, then, but are you still playing Fallen Order? Are there any other problems that you'd patch? Don't forget to make lightsaber sounds in the comments section below.