Mass Effect: Andromeda is a shoddy game - we don't think that you can really deny that - but BioWare is at least keen to fix many of its issues. The Canadian developer has just released a full rundown of what we can expect from the title's next update, which will release this Thursday.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.05 Notes:
- Allowing you to skip ahead when travelling between planets in the galaxy map
- Increasing the inventory limits
- Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
- Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
- Improving localized voice over lip sync
- Fixing Ryder's movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
More detailed patch notes can be found through here.
All of these improvements sound good to us, but it doesn't stop there. The studio also states that it's working on future patches as well, which will supposedly add more options to character creation, better character appearance, and improved male romances for male Ryder.
All in all, this sounds like a promising step forward. Let's hope that everything goes well from here on out.