There were a lot of games shown during Sony's PlayStation Experience 2016 press conference. So many, in fact, that we had to consult a handy list in order to finish this article - but that isn't going to stop us from asking you lot to vote on Push Square's official Game of the Show.
- If you need a refresher on what was shown during the PlayStation Experience, you can check our full round up by clicking through here
As with past events, we're going to list twenty different titles - all of which put in an appearance during Sony's presser - and all that you have to do is vote for whichever game you think most deserves our award. We'll declare the winner on Tuesday 6th December, so you've got a day and a bit to get your votes in before the poll closes.
May the most deserving game win!
What should win Push Square's PSX 2016 Game of the Show award? (183 votes)
- Ace Combat 71%
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy14%
- Gran Turismo Sport2%
- Horizon: Zero Dawn5%
- Knack 23%
- Let it Die2%
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite2%
- Nex Machina1%
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom9%
- Parappa the Rapper: 20th Anniversary1%
- Pyre 0%
- Resident Evil 7 0%
- The Last Guardian5%
- The Last of Us: Part II39%
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy9%
- Vane 0%
- What Remains of Edith Finch 0%
- WipEout Omega Collection4%
- Yakuza 63%
Please login to vote in this poll.