As was the case last year, The Game Awards 2015 proved a well-intentioned event, with a handful of decent reveals and some pleasant little featurettes. Credit must go to Geoff Keighley, who's managed to transform this show from a cringe-fest on Spike TV into something that gamers can generally be relatively satisfied with. Of course, if you couldn't stay up until the small hours of the morning to watch it, then we've compiled all of the headlines for you to peruse below.
The Game Awards 2015 Announcements
- Drake Has a Deadly Date in New Uncharted 4 Trailer
- The Witcher 3 Hunts The Biggest Prize of All at The Game Awards 2015
- Shadow Complex Remastered Explores PS4 in 2016
- Keighley: Konami Blocked Kojima from Collecting His Award
- Telltale Games' Batman Game Steps Out of the Shadows
- The Future of Psychonauts Is in Your Hands
- Play The Elder Scrolls Online, Win $1 Million
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Rises with Debut Trailer
What did you think of The Game Awards 2015? Were you happy with the winners? What was your favourite reveal? How could next year's show be improved? Don't go on stage intoxicated in the comments section below.