While you may still be awaiting your first chance to get to grips with the DualShock 4, we’ve been greedily getting hands-on time with a bunch of the PlayStation 4’s biggest games. Assuming that you’ve been visiting the site on a daily basis – and there are no excuses for not doing so – then you’ll already know that we’ve been feeding your eyeballs with delicious impressions on everything from Knack to The Playroom. But just in case you’ve missed a beat, we’ve collated all of the content below for you to peruse.
- First Impressions: Could the PS4 Controller Be Gaming's Greatest Ever Input Device?
- First Impressions: Stomping Around with Knack on PS4
- Opinion: The Problem with Knack, the PS4 Title That's Punching Above Its Weight
- First Impressions: The Playroom May Be the Most Impressive Use of PS4 Yet
- First Impressions: Behind the Wheel with DriveClub
- First Impressions: Killzone: Shadow Fall May Be the Most Strategic Shooter on PS4
- Preview: Sending Smoke Signals in inFAMOUS: Second Son, the Hottest Exclusive on PS4
- First Impressions: Brash Is Back in Wolfenstein: The New Order on PS4
- Preview: Hopping Away from The Evil Within, the Scariest Game on PS4
Don’t forget to tune back in over the coming weeks, as we deploy more previews and impressions for you to feast on. In the meantime, feel free to let us know which PS4 titles have got your blood pumping in the comments section below.