The Activision published shooter has held its place at the top of the UK sales charts for four weeks now — and we doubt it's planning on relinquishing that spot anytime soon.
With few new releases, FIFA 12 climbed into second, while Assassin's Creed: Revelations moved into third. Saints Row: The Third maintained its position in sixth, just one spot behind The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Catch the full top-ten after the break.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- Assassins Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Professor Layton and the Spectres Call (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
- Battlefield 3 (EA Games)
- Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)