There was movement elsewhere however. Cars 2 climbed into second, while Call Of Juarez: The Cartel sticked to the top three. Elsewhere there's really not much else to say: regular favourites DiRT 3, FIFA 11 and Call Of Duty: Black Ops all charted.
Someone topple Zumba Fitness, please.
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
- DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part Two (EA Games)
- FIFA 11 (EA Games)
- LA Noire (Rockstar Games)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)