Instead of talking about this week's UK sales charts — there's nothing to say, Zumba Fitness is still top — let's hypothesise on next week's results
It's a big release week, buoyed by the addition of a Good Friday — giving games an additional day to sell.
The big releases include: Portal 2, Mortal Kombat and SOCOM 4. We suspect SOCOM's going to struggle to chart, though sales should be solid amongst those that enjoyed the pre-release beta. The big battle's going to be between Mortal Kombat and Portal 2. We expect both to have promising performances at retail, but assume Portal 2 will come out on top. It's going to be close though. What's also going to be interesting is how well the PlayStation 3 SKUs of both games perform. Both boast additional PlayStation features. Portal 2 will probably edge things out on XBOX 360, but we imagine Mortal Kombat sales will lie heavily in the PS3's favour.
Which of the big three are you picking up this week? Let us know in the comments. Oh, we've also got last week's numbers after the jump.
1. Zumba: Dance Fitness (360, Wii)
2. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (360, PS3, PC, Wii, PSP, 3DS, DS)
3. Crysis 2 (360, PS3, PC)
4. FIFA 11 (360, PS3, PC, Wii, DS, PSP, PS2)
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 1: The Master (360, PS3, PC)
6. Homefront (360, PS3, PC)
7. Pokemon Black (DS)
8. Pokemon White (DS)
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops (360, PS3, PC, Wii, DS)
10. Shift 2 Unleashed (360, PS3, PC)