Sony and Quantic Dream's Heavy Rain wasn't far behind though, winning three awards for its story, technical innovation and original music. Elsewhere on PlayStation, God Of War III took the prize for artistic achievement while Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was crowned best action game. The full set of winners are after the jump.
- Best Action Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Best Family Gamers: Kinect Sports
- Technical Innovation: Heavy Rain
- Social Network Game: My Empire
- Use of Audio: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Handheld: Cut the Rope
- GAME Award: Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Original Music: Heavy Rain
- Strategy: Civilization 5
- Artistic Achievement: God of War 3
- Ones to Watch: Twang (That Game Studio)
- Gameplay: Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Sport: F1 2010
- Multiplayer: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Story: Heavy Rain
- Best Game: Mass Effect
- BAFTA Fellowship: Peter Molyneux
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...