Call Of Duty: Black Ops has topped the UK sales charts selling a whopping 2 million units in its first week. Interestingly, the PlayStation 3 managed to command a 44% share of the sales — surprising given Call Of Duty's strong ties to the XBOX 360 fanbase.
The usual suspects of FIFA 11 and Just Dance 2 occupied the top three, while a bunch of casual Kinect software fleshed out the top forty.
The top ten is after the jump.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Kinect Sports (Rare, Microsoft Game Studios)
- Football Manager 2011 (Sports Interactive, Sega)
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Level 5, Nintendo)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Betheda)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Nintend0)
- The Sims 3 (EA, EA)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (LucasArts, LucasArts)