Looking for how to unlock GTA protagonist outfits in GTA Online? As part of the San Andreas Mercenaries update, it's now possible to dress as classic characters from the GTA franchise, including Claude and Niko Bellic. On this page, as part of our GTA Online guide, we're going to explain how to unlock GTA protagonist outfits.
GTA Online: How to Unlock GTA Protagonist Outfits
You can now dress your character as classic GTA protagonists, like Claude and Niko Bellic, as well as Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. This feature is attached to the new Career Progress tracker, which can be accessed from the main menu.
Each section, pertaining to a specific update, has four tiers tied to it, with increasingly difficult challenges associated for you to fulfil. In order to unlock the GTA protagonist outfits, you'll need to Tier 4 in an increasing number of categories, as follows:
- Michael: Complete Tier 4 in 5 Areas of Career Progress
- Franklin: Complete Tier 4 in 10 Areas of Career Progress
- Trevor: Complete Tier 4 in 15 Areas of Career Progress
- Claude: Complete Tier 4 in 20 Areas of Career Progress
- Niko: Complete Tier 4 in 25 Areas of Career Progress
In order to access and equip the outfits, speak to the clerk at the cash register of any clothing store in Los Santos. You'll find the outfits in the menu under the label Career Progress.