Location: The Broken Hilt, Rosaria - the hill in the south of The Broken Hilt, it's a dead end on the map
Reward: 20 renown, 8,000 gil
- Belphegor is basically a powered-up drake-type enemy, with additional moves and combos
- Watch out for its fireball attack, as it'll spit three in quick succession
- Whenever it swipes twice with its claws, it'll finish with a big tail attack
- You'll need to bide your time in this fight, as Belphegor is very aggressive
- One of its most damaging attacks is only used when it's under half HP — a flamethrower move that has a wide range, and Belphegor will unleash it twice in a row. The best way to dodge it is to simply retreat away from the monster, or, if you're feeling brave, try to dodge around the back of Belphegor for some additional damage while it spews its fire
Did you find this Notorious Mark Hunts guide on Belphegor useful? Steel yourself, and check our huge Final Fantasy 16 guide for much more help with the game.