- Also Known As
- Wreckfest: Drive Hard, Die Last
- Number of Players
- Single Player (24 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 1st Jun 2021
- 1st Jun 2021
PlayStation Plus Extra (Subscription)
- 13th Jun 2022
- Cars, Destruction Derby, Online, Multiplayer
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 4K, HDR, 60FPS
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
Wreckfest just fully embraces what it is, and you have to respect it. Bugbear's brash, fender-bending racer has been unleashed on PlayStation 5 as part of May's PlayStation Plus lineup, and it's still very much the chaotic, crash-happy, Destruction Derby-esque experience people love. In the jump to new hardware, the game definitely...
About The Game
Break the rules and take full-contact racing to the limit with Wreckfest!
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1 & 2!
Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
- Challenge modes – Have hilarious fun with crop harvesters, lawn mowers, school buses, three-wheelers and much more