- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player) (4 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 17th Oct 2023, $34.99
- 17th Oct 2023, £29.99
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
The first thing that happened to us upon launching Tennis On-Court was a hard crash. Even before we saw the main menu, we were on the error report screen. The game would only crash a couple more times, but it was a worrying start. Worse than the crashes is an annoying bug where, if you hit the tennis ball at just the right angle, it'll...
Anyone VR tennis?
Certain things go hand-in-hand with VR, including racing, horror, and racquet sports. It's the latter of these we're being treated to here, as Tennis On-Court is heading to PSVR2 later this year. Developed by Decathlon Games, the game is a first-person tennis sim with various ways to enjoy the sport. You'll be able to customise...
It's not only a video game, it's real tennis thanks to the experience of Decathlon & Artengo engineers, working every day on the design of tennis equipment : rackets, balls, accessories, ... used by top players on the ATP & WTA tours.
Lift, slice, dropshot, retro, perform all those effects and feel like a real tennis player..
- Gameplay : Arcade or Realistic, choose your side!
- 3 different types of moving: Teleport, Automatic, Manual
- Fully customizable 3D male & female avatars
- 13 rackets with different characteristics to match with your style.
- 6 incredible stadiums with different evolutive surfaces : clay, grass, hard...
- 5 assists to help you to perform: service hit assist, position assist, ball trajectory correction, ...
- Spectator mode to watch your friends or future opponents performing in live.
- Play with your ball before serving
- 1 handed or 2 handed backhand ? That works!
- Umpire and linesmen are present on the court to follow your matchs
- Playing in a crowded out stadium is perfect for immersion!
- AI is almost human thanks to all motion-captured animations in match.
- Play against AI in 1vs1 with 4 difficulty levels
- Bonus : choose if your opponent is left or right-handed
- Play with your friend in singles (1vs1) or doubles (2vs2) online match
- Find perfect opponents thanks to matchmaking feature
- Prove your are the best thanks to the online championship
- Improve your skills with 5 training modes.