- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, RPG
- Release Date
- 5th Oct 2018 (USA)
- 5th Oct 2018 (UK/EU)
- Assassin's Creed
- Feature Support
- PS4 Pro Enhanced, 4K, HDR
- Official Site
- Addons / DLC
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legacy of the First Blade - Episode 1: Hunted (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legacy of the First Blade - Episode 2: Shadow Heritage (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legacy of the First Blade - Episode 3: Bloodline (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis - Episode 1 (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis - Episode 2: Torment of Hades (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis - Episode 3: Judgment of Atlantis (PS4)
Kraken good fun
After the deserved success of Assassin's Creed Origins, someone at Ubisoft must have decided to replay The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Bayek's Egyptian adventure had already borrowed heavily from CD Projekt Red's masterpiece, but Assassin's Creed Odyssey doubles down on every role-playing mechanic that it can. The result is an open world...
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guides
A new odyssey
How do you start New Game + in Assassin's Creed Odyssey? What carries over in NG+? In this quick guide, we're going to go over everything that you need to know. How to start New Game + in Assassin's Creed Odyssey Starting NG+ in Assassin's Creed Odyssey is easy enough. Simply load the save that you want to carry over, pause the game,...
Hunter, Warrior, and Assassin Builds
With so many abilities to choose from in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, creating your ideal style of play can be more difficult than you might expect. Perhaps you have a penchant for devastating melee combat? Maybe you want to be invincible? Or are you all about stealth, striking from the shadows and then disappearing...
How to spend your ability points
What are the best skills in Assassin's Creed Odyssey? Much like in Assassin's Creed Origins, Odyssey has a skill tree that gradually opens up as you play through the game. When you level up, you gain ability points that you can spend to unlock skills, and although there are level requirements or story progression...
Assassin's Creed Odyssey's mercenary system explained
Assassin's Creed Odyssey's mercenary system adds a totally new dynamic to the open world game. Break the law anywhere in Greece, and you may end up being hunted by mercenaries -- powerful enemies with their own abilities, equipment, strengths, and weaknesses. In this guide, we're going to go...
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a very big and rather complex game. It has layers upon layers of systems and mechanics that all tie into one another, and at first, it can be daunting. While the title does do a good job of easing you into the experience -- the entire first island is basically one huge tutorial -- there's still much to...
The best ways to get orichalcum ore
Where can you find orichalcum ore in Assassin's Creed Odyssey? This precious material is the stuff of legends, and can be used in Assassin's Creed Odyssey as a unique currency. You can spend orichalcum ore at Sargon's Oikos of the Olympians shop in Phokis. He's represented on the map by a light blue symbol...
Best way to get experience
How do you level up in Assassin's Creed Odyssey? What are the best ways to get experience? The general answer is to just, well, play the game, but some things grant a lot more experience than others in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. How to level up fast in Assassin's Creed Odyssey Killing enemies and discovering locations give...
How to meditate
How do you switch between day and night in Assassin's Creed Odyssey? Much like in Assassin's Creed Origins, your main character in Odyssey can meditate -- or perhaps take a nap, we're not entirely sure -- and skip to a different time of day. How do you speed up time and switch between night and day in Assassin's Creed...
Dropping enemies when carrying
How do you drop bodies in Assassin's Creed Odyssey? It's actually very simple, but the game never really tells you what button to press. When you've killed a human enemy and you want to ditch the body in a bush so that it won't be found by patrolling guards, the game tells you to hold down triangle in order to pick...
About The Game
Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero. Forge your destiny in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart. Influence how history unfolds in an ever-changing world shaped by your choices. Features: * LEGENDARY SPARTAN HERO - Embark on your journey from outcast to legendary Spartan hero.
* ANCIENT GREECE AWAITS - Explore an entire country full of unexpected encounters in untamed environments and bustling ancient cities.
* CHOOSE YOUR PATH - Your choices shape the world around you. Play in a living world that constantly reacts to your every decision.
* FIGHT EPIC BATTLES - Charge into epic clashes between Sparta and Athens in battles pitting 150v150 soldiers against each other.
* SAIL THE AEGEAN SEA - Recruit crewmembers and customize your ship as you explore and battle your way on the open seas