Real-time. Unit. Selection. Efficiency.
Whilst the September 2010 launch of PS Move has lacked an 'instant purchase' AAA title, its games line-up has still managed to successfully demonstrate the possibilities of the hardware, albeit in an understated manner. Most unique of all is Eugen System's R.U.S.E.; a cunning trickster of a World War II RTS...
Rat goes cheap
As well as the Killzone 3 single-player demo, a few pieces of Move-related DLC received price reductions in yesterday's American PlayStation Store update. Telekinetic puzzle-platformer Funky Lab Rat dropped in price to $6.99 from $9.99, and downloadable content for R.U.S.E. and MAG also had a healthy amount snipped off their price...
Multiplayer Manhattan pack out now
Ubisoft's long-awaited strategy title R.U.S.E. was one of the first titles to receive a Move-enabling patch, but that's not the only thing amateur generals can download for the game, with free downloadable maps available from the PlayStation Network. The Manhattan Project Pack was actually released on December...
EyePet emerges best in show
As Sony's flagship title for Move, Sports Champions has been at the forefront of the company's efforts to put motion control in the hands of gamers and non-gamers alike. That's why it's so surprising to see it beaten in the software sales charts by EyePet: Move Edition, with the cuddly critter taking the top spot in...
Demos, patches and more good stuff
Today's the day that users all across Europe – except the UK, that is – can Move into the next generation of motion controlled gaming, with the controller and games launched across the mainland continent. If you haven't made it to the shops yet, or your pre-order hasn't popped through the post, consider whiling...
Ubisoft real-time strategy playable now
Although you may not be able to experience its Move features until the peripherals launch later this month, the newly-released demo of Ubisoft's R.U.S.E. should give you a good idea of what to expect from the upcoming real-time strategy title. The final game will support traditional Dualshock 3 controls as...
Become the master of deception!
Developed by Eugen Systems, creators of the critically acclaimed strategy title Act of War: Direct Action™, R.U.S.E™ is a one-of-a-kind RTS game that allows players to bluff their enemies to lead their nation to victory, controlling the action from the heart of the battlefield to the full theatre of war.
- Fight a war of perception using recon units & your spying network to gather intelligence on your enemy and then strike at his Achilles heel!
- Use overturning deception skills to mislead your enemy: decoys, camouflage, radio silence, deciphering, intoxication…
- Combine military manoeuvres & cunning stratagems for victory: your brains are the ultimate weapon!
- From captain to the chief in command, live an epic campaign full of manipulation, jealousy & betrayal!
Experience War as a Strategist
- Command a huge spectrum of units : dozens of infantry, vehicles & aircraft units with specific abilities
- Wield executive power : secure revenues, plan units production & launch advanced research programs
- Undermine the enemy strategy by cutting its supply lines & weakening its logistics
- Use the exclusive IRISZOOM® engine as the most intuitive interface to easily identify the balance of power and run into action
- Fight on immense & incredibly detailed maps, the biggest in a RTS: a perfect playground for strategy!
Fool real people is the ultimate thrill
- Test your strategic skills with fast-paced, addictive cooperative & adversarial skirmishes, up to 8 players
- Face unpredictable battle situations & reverse the balance of power by using bluff and deception against your opponents
- Choose your nation between 6 Axis or Allied powers with specific units & abilities