Sorry, no Ninja Gaiden Sigma review yet.
Ryan and Ryu
To introduce you to the team we've put together here at Push Square, we asked each team member for two PS3 games they considered absolutely essential. Here, Chris Ingram from our US review team tackles the big moral questions: save or slaughter? And can too hard ever be hard enough? Ninja Gaiden Sigma: When Ninja Gaiden Sigma sliced...
Ninja Gaiden Sigma puts realistic battle and acrobatic ninja moves at your fingertips.
As Ryu Hayabusa, you are seek revenge after your clan is massacred by the Vigor Empire. All you have are your wits, sword and skills. Your weapons & combat skills are great, but only time will tell if they`re enough to beat the Holy Emperor and reclaim the magic sword named "Ryuken".
Upload your Karma scores on the PlayStation network & compare leaderboards
- 18 chapters, 25 missions and a new playable character - Rachael
- New characters, including bosses - all with enhanced AI
- All-new combos and special moves, like running & fighting on water
- Dual-wield katanas & other swords, while using new kinds of Ninja magic
- Innovative new fighting and motion system using the SIX-AXIS controller