- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 20th Oct 2011
- 14th Oct 2011
- Rugby Challenge
- Also Available On
- PS Vita
Review Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (PlayStation 3)
A challenge well met
Rugby union and video games traditionally do not get along well. For years, fans have been demanding a decent — even half-decent — game to come out, but are constantly disappointed. With only a handful of titles out there, egg chasers have had the option of either like it or lump it. Just when you thought this console...
About The Game
The official licensed game of all the major European, Australian and New Zealand rugby clubs
The official licensed game of The All Blacks, The Wallabies, and the USA Eagles
Features competition licenses of, Aviva Premiership, RaboDirect PRO12, Orange Top14, ITM Cup, Bedisloe Cup, Ranfurly
- Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and up to thirteen year Career Mode
- Local and online multiplayer with support for up to 4 vs 4, players
- Many game options private matches, invites, quick matches, leaderboards and player ratings
- Create and customise players, teams, and competitions to shape the game to your own preferences
- Hundreds of player likenesses, enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, and authentic real-time commentary
- Extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport
- Endorsed by, and featuring the Rugby Union legend Jonah Lomu
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...