- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 28th Jan 2010, $9.99
- 22nd Dec 2009, £6.29
- 4th Feb 2010
PlayStation Plus Premium (Subscription)
- 13th Jun 2022
- Hustle Kings
- Controller Support
- PlayStation Move
- Feature Support
- Also Available On
- PS4, PS Vita
Review Hustle Kings (PlayStation 3)
This game's got balls
Hustle Kings isn't anything new to those familiar with the PSN. Developed by VooFoo Studios, the game first saw release at the end of 2009 to much acclaim. With the launch of Move for the PS3, it's become common practice to see some older games get updated to support the Move controller and for Hustle Kings, it's the same...
About The Game
Do you have what it takes to hustle your way to the top in the king of pool games?
- Stunning visuals and true 3D physics bring your favourite cue sport to life
- Unique Hustle mode lets you wager your Hustle King credits online
- Master the art of spin and challenge yourself with an array of trick shots
- Get closer to the action with PlayStation Move motion controller features
- Playable in amazing stereoscopic 3D
This is a great game, but the Move implementation is really terrible. It's much more difficult to line up a shot, and forget getting the right level of power.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...